Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

*** Susan Bassey: TRUST

My relationship with Miss Susan has been my longest relationship to date. I've grown quite fond of her, but I don't know how much longer we can go on. The bank has sent me a fully "CERTISIFIED" Transfer Notification/Approval and they are requesting my presence in Abidjan. I've told her I can't possibly go until February. The pressure will soon mount. Is Jethro up to the challenge??



Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:47:01 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: TRUST
To: hisgrace020@yahoo.fr


From:Miss SUSAN BASSEY
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa.

Dearest One,

How are you? Hope you are fine.
Please, permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relationship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits.

I am SUSAN BASSEY, residence in the above address, I m' 22 years of age, I'm the daughter of the late Mr and Mrs Williams BASSEY, My father was Gold Agent in Abidjan( Ivory Coast ).Before the death of my father on 20th February 2003 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he called me and my younger brother on his bedside and told us that he has a sum of USD$15.5million in fix deposit account in Bank here that he used my name as his beloved daughter for the next of kin in depositing the fund. And that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.

I humbly seek for your assistance, to help us to transfer this money in your account for investment, and to serve as guardian of this fund, since we are still students, to make arrangement for us to come over to your country to further our education. Thanks as you made up your heart to help orphans like us.

Please, I urge you to make this transaction a confidetiallity within your hearth for security purposes.

Yours sincerely,
SUSAN BASSEY.

____________________________________________
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:06:30 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Re: TRUST
To: "susan bassey"


Good day, Susan. This sounds intriguing. Please tell
me more.

Sincerely,
Jethro Peach

___________________________________________
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:47:40 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: TRUST AND CONFIDENCE
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dearest One Jethro Peach.

Greetings to you,

I got your email address when i was sarching for the contact information of one of my late father's friend who use to come and buy gold from him when he was still alive.i did not find his contact but i saw your name and your email address so i now decided to contact you to assist me for the transfer of my fund in the bank here.

Since the death of my father, i dont have any body to take care of me here and i have not been attending to my education, that is why i have contacted you to assist me to transfer this fund out of this country so that i will come over to your country and continue my education.

I have been with the bank director, after discusing with him he told me that i should get a foreign account where their bank will transfer the fund so as to enable me have the access of the fund because my late father deposited the fund in a suspence account here in the bank.

please dearest one, i will like to know your promise, if you will be trustfull to me, and you are not going to kill me and take away the fund from me when is been transfer into your bank account, i have all the legal deposit documents of the fund which my father gave to me before he died, which i will also send to you as soon as i hear from you, then i will also give you the bank contact for you to contact them and request for the fund transfer.

Please dearest one, i will like you to know that there is no any other person that knows about this issue except you, because that was the last advise i heard from my father before his death that i should not disclose this issue to any one so that people will not kill me and claim my fund.

Thanks i will be awaiting to hear from your urgently, please do not fail to send to me your Telphone number so that i will call you and explain thing clearly to your understanding.

Yours

Miss Susan.

__________________________________________________
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:08:53 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Help is on the way
To: "susan bassey"


Dear Susan:

I have a feeling that someday, we will laugh about all
of this. I'm not sure how you got my name, but it must
have been the work of God. You will not find a person
more trustworthy than me. I am studying to be a
pastor, a 24-year-old graduate student at a small
divinity school in SW Ohio in the United States. Have
you ever been to the United States? I am also
unmarried (and quite frankly, I am quite hoping that
you are also unattached).

Even though I am certain that it is serendipity that
brings us together, I must also let common sense
prevail and ask for a little more information before I
reveal too much personal information to you.

Where is your younger brother now? Is he staying with
you? How old is he?

Is the money in a bank now? Is it in an account or is
it in cash? It so happens that I am also the financial
officer for a non-profit faith-based performing arts
ministry (Jugglers For Jesus) and it is quite possible
that we could funnel the money through the Juggler
accounts -- perfectly legally, of course.

I think I should also receive some proof of your
identity. Can you send me a photo of yourself and also
a scanned copy of your passport or driving license?

Do you know if this transaction would require me to
travel to the Ivory Coast? Would it be helpful if we
were to get married? -- That is, just to facilitate
the transfer of funds?

Please let me know. I think you will love Ohio {wink,
wink}


sincerely
Your Loving Jethro


___________________________________
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:48:49 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com

Dearest One Mr Jethro,

God day to you,

I recieved your mail and i was so happy with your mail, folowing your question, my brother is 18 he was still in secondry schol before the death of our dad, since we dont have any body to take care of us adding to the political crisis here that is even making most peopple in the country here to be going out of the country, for now i dont really know if it will need you to be here is only the bank will say but i dont think they ask you to come donw here because last time i went to the directors office he told me that we shall ned a lawyer here who will get all the important document that the bank will ned for the transfer since the fund is in a suspence account, so i fill while the transfer is going on we can ask the bank to apoint a lawyer on your behalf.

Please today i dont have much unit to stay long in the internet i will like to hear from you if you are really ready to assist me and my brother and also promise us that you will not reat of bad when the fund into your account, all we need from you is trust, is only you that knows about this fund in the bank because that is the advice that our father gave to us that we should not tell any body about this so that peopple will not kill us and claim the fund from us,

If we hear from you again i will send to you all the deposit documents and the contact of the bank which my father gave to me before he died so that you will contact the bank on my behalf and request them for the transfer.

as at now i dont have any pic with me i will take one soon and send to you, i need your telephone number please.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hopping to hear from you again.

Yours


_______________________________________________
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:55:39 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: I want to see your face
To: "susan bassey"


Dear Susan:

Okay, I want to help you but I have to be sure you are on the up-and-up. I don't want to end up with a pig in a poke or a sharp stick in the eye!!! I am sure that you don't want to do business with a fellow who goes off half-cocked. Certainly you want someone who is fully cocked, don't you? So you need to provide me with some documentation of your story. Otherwise, I am sorry to say that I will not be able to help you. I am a trusting, trustworhty, loyal, devoted, discrete, conservative person who hungers to help young ladies in distress, but I am not a fool. There are many unscrupulous people in the world. How am I to be sure you are who you say you are and not some big thug trying to take advantage of me, running up my phone bill with long distance calls. I will send you my phone number when you send me a photo. Okay?

Your true one,
Jethro

------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:13:46 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: RE: I want to see your face
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear,

Find my pic attached, for now i dont have an international passport as i lost them during the political war here , please i really need to hear from you if really you are going to assist me, i have also seen a lawyer who i feel shall assist us, i have also told him about you, but i need to hear from you first before i do any thing.

Thanks and God bless you .

Yours

Susan




_____________________________
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:50:07 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: RE: I want to see your face
To: "susan bassey"


Dear Susan:

Okay, I suppose this will do for now. You have gained my trust, but only provisionally since I haven't seen any papers or anything that proves you have this money. My telephone number is 513 379-2500. Please let me know the next step.

sincerely,

Jethro


________________________________

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:07:08 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: did you try to call me?
To: "susan bassey"


Hello: Did you try to call me? I got a call from a number I don't know (781-613-6500) and all I got was a bunch of noises, like a spaceship or something. I tried to call the number back, but I got a recording saying "You have reached a number that has been disconnected."

This is a Massachusetts area code. Are you in the United States or the Ivory Coast? I'm a little confused.

Sincerely,

Jethro


____________________________________
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:06:08 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: From Miss Susan, I will send you the deposit papers on monday.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear Mr. Jethro,

Greetings to you,

After i received your mail i have tried to call the number you gave to me: 513 379-2501 but when i called the number at the first time some one picked the phone and was not speaking with me then i tried it the next and the phone enttered Voice mail.

I don't know please what time is the best time to reach you, on monday i will be going to send you the deposit documents of the fund which my father gave to me before he died, and also the bank contact so that you will contact the bank on my behalf then instruct them to transfer the fund to your bank account, to enable me travel to meet with you in your country and further my education with my younger brother while you will invest the rest of the fund in any good business on our behalf, all we need from you is your trust, here now we dont have any body to take care of us so please promise us that you will not betray us when the fund gets into your hand, i will be expecting to hear from you again before on monday, but you did'nt say anything about my pic,

Thanks and have a very happy weekend.

Yours

Susan.
___________________________________________
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:17:16 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: SO SORRY TO MISS YOU
To: "susan bassey"


Hello Susan:

I was afraid that was you. The messages were also garbled and I couldn't hear anything but noise. There is a bad connection or something. I tried to call you back on the number that was on my phone, but it said it was disconnected. I'm sorry we didn't connect. I am really interested to talk to you. I hope you don't mind if I say so but from your picture you are a very beautiful woman and I would like to get to know you better. I hope you don't mind that I am a white man. I will not betray you on any account, either by the money or whatever else may transpire between us.

Please send me a phone number or call me back Sunday morning. I go to church early and will be home at 11 a.m. EST.

Do you like music and theater? I am also an actor and singer/songwriter.

Sincerely,
Jethro
_______________________________
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:16:53 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: pls see the documents and contact the bank
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear Mr.Jethro,

How are you today , i hope all is well with you.

i have attached the two important deposit documents of the fund in the bank to you, so that you see i am not joking, i only want to make sure i dont fall into the wrong hands.that is why i have not send them to you since all this while.

this documents was giving to me by my late father and he adviced me not to allow any other person to see it, so please sir i am puting our trust to you,

you can now contact the bank , today i went to see the bank director, i have told him about you and he promised to transfer the fund to your bank account, please i will like you to contact them immediately so that they will make the transfer to your account so i and my brother will come to meet with you over there in your country. as soon as the bank transfer the fund and you confirm the fund in your account i will like you to withdraw some money and send to me so that i will start to preparing to get our travlling document and our ticket to meet with you,

see the attachedment documents

this is the bank contact,

Mr. patrick Mario.
(Dir.Foreign Remittance Dept.)

BANK OF AFRICA CÔTE D'IVOIRE
Siège social: Avenue JOSEPH - ANOMA
01 BP 4135 Abidjan 01
Tel:22 508-597-934
Fax:22 508-597-936
Email: info@bankafrica.net
www.bankafrica.net


Please sir try to contact the bank tell them them you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Susan Bassey the daughter to their late customer Mr. Williams Bassey who has the fund in the account number:BOA-CI 0956100253500005 ask them how they will transfer the fund to your bank account.

please do not fail to let me know their response to you.

Thanks bye

Yours Susan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll be darned. She DOES have $15.5 million in the bank.





============================================
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:34:01 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: ATTN: MR. PATRICK MARIO
To: info@bankafrica.net



ATTENTION: Mr. patrick Mario

Dear Mr. Mario:

I have been in contact with Susan Bassey, daughter of Mr. Williams Bassey, regarding the funds described in the attached documents, account BOA-CI 0956100253500005. Please verify that these are genuine documents and upon verification, I will give you instructions on transferring these funds into my account.

Sincerely,
Jethro Peach
Hamilton OH, USA

=================================
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:38:14 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: My dearest love
To: "susan bassey"


My dearest Susan:

Thank you for the documents. They look to be in order and I have contacted the bank as you requested for their instructions.

While we wait for their response, please indulge me to ask you a few questions:

What are you studying?

What do you think you will do with all this money once it is recovered? Do you plan to come to the United States? If so, I would love to meet with you and discuss your plans.

Please answer my questions and if you have any other photos of yourself, I would love to see them.

sincerely

J


========================
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:15:12 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Acknowledgement:(1):22-11-2005.
From: "Bank Of Africa Remittance Dept."
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


BANK OF AFRICA,ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
siege social:Avenu Joseph Anoma-
01 Bp 4135 Abidjan 01
Tel:+22-508-597-934
Fax:+22-508-597-936
www.bankafrica.net
(Foreign Remittance Dept(B.O.A)

Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.

Sir,

Following your email message on transfer request dated 21st November 2005.

After a brief verification on fund transfer request, our legal firm have confirmed the reality of your fund transfer request from your local partner Miss Susan Bassey.

The Bank Of Africa hereby on this date of 22nd November 2005, confirm to you the existance of the sum total (US$15,500,000.00)Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only, deposited by our late customer Mr.Williams Bassey.in the account number:(BOA Cl/0956100253500005).

We have also received a legal authorisation letter from the Next Of Kin of the above stated Bank account Miss Susan Bassey, the daughter to late Mr. Williams Bassey, instructing our Bank to effect the transfer of the said fund into your nominated Bank account, to enable her relocate to your country for further education and onward investment of the said fund.

The Bank Of Africa await's your transfer instruction to update our remittance department on your nominated Bank account information for the onward transfer of the fund.

To enable us effect the transfer of the fund to your Bank account,you are requested to supply our bank with these important informations as follows:

PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1)Your Full Name And Address.
(2)Your Tel/Fax Numbers.
(3)Your Occupation.

BANKING INFORMATION

(1).Your Bank Name.
(2).Your Bank Account Number.
(3).Your Bank Account Rouiting or Swift Number.
(4).Your Bank Address.
(5).Your Bank Tel/Fax Number

Immediately upon the confirmation of the above stated information, we shall proceed on the immediate transfer processment.

Thanks For Your Mutual Co-Operation

Mrs. Roselin Bamba.

Sec-Foreign Remittance Department.
Bank Of Africa CI.
www.bankafrica.net


==============================
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:09:55 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Re: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Acknowledgement:(1):22-11-2005.
To: bank_info_africaci@yahoo.fr


Good day, MIss Roselin:

Thank you for the verification. You can simply deposit
these funds from account (BOA Cl/0956100253500005)
into my PayPal account under the e-mail:
paypal@clownflower.com.


Thank you,
Jethro Peach

=============================
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:10:23 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: RE: My dearest love
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dearest Mr. Jethro,

Greetings to your today.

Let me thank you first for your effort to assist me and my brother out of this present situation.

I was about to enrolle study on Sciences sociales en médecine. before the death of my father and after his death i have not being attending to my classes.

Dearest One i have trusted in you, please you know i am still under age, i dont really know much on business, so i will like you to make up your mind to invest this money in any good business that will holding valuable income, all i need is for me and my junior to move out of this country, and i will continue my studies,, and please as i have told you that my father told me not to tell any body about this money exccept the person i know that will help me and my brother,

I love to be in US and study my educational carrier with my brother.

I want to know do you go to church?

I have attached another pic on this mail please see the attached.

Thank and God bless you

bye

Yours

Susan



=============================
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:49:32 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: RE: My dearest love
To: "susan bassey"


My dearest Susan:

Thank you so much for the beautiful photo. I will
print a copy and carry it with me. I am so glad the
Lord has brought us together. I have a very good
feeling about this situation. I have been in contact
with the bank, they have verified the funds and are
now in the process of depositing the money in my
account. When that is done, I will make arrangements
to have you and your brother come to the United States
so that you both can resume your education.

My dear, I not only go to church, but I am the pastor
of a church, The Covenant of the New Age. We are a
small congregation, but we are very active in the
community, working with the poor and needy. The
proceeds of this transaction will certainly help our
cause mightily. And since you are a medical student,
perhaps we can count on you to help us establish a
free clinic to provide medical care to the indigent of
Hamilton -- of which there are many.

I will let you know when I hear back from the bank.

With all my heart,
Jethro

=========================
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:12:41 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Information Required:23-11-2005.
From: "Bank Of Africa Remittance Dept."
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


BANK OF AFRICA,ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
siege social:Avenu Joseph Anoma-
01 Bp 4135 Abidjan 01
Tel:+22-508-597-934
Fax:+22-508-597-936
www.bankafrica.net
(Foreign Remittance Dept(B.O.A)

Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.

Sir,

The receipt of the below stated required informations which you
confirmed
have been sent our Bank was not confirmed,you are urgently required to
refill in this requested information exactly as follows:

PERSONAL INFORMATION.....................................
(1)Your Full Name And Address............................
(2)Your Tel/Fax Numbers..................................
(3)Your Occupation.......................................

BANKING INFORMATION

(1).Your Bank Name.......................................
(2).Your Bank Account Number.............................
(3).Your Bank Account Rouiting or Swift Number...........
(4).Your Bank Address....................................
(5).Your Bank Tel/Fax Number.............................

Immediately upon the confirmation of the above stated information, we
shall proceed on the immediate transfer processment.

Thanks For Your Mutual Co-Operation

Mrs. Roselin Bamba.

Sec-Foreign Remittance Department.
Bank Of Africa CI.
www.bankafrica.net

=============================
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:52:20 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Re: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Information Required:23-11-2005.
To: bank_info_africaci@yahoo.fr

I don't understand. You are making this very
complicated. All you need to do is send the money to
me through the Internet. There is a website called
PayPal where you can deposit the money in an account
for me there and I can transfer it to my checking
account and then give Miss Bassey her proceeds from
there. You just need to know the email address of
paypal@clownflower.com and it is all taken care of.

sincerely,
Jethro Peach

=========================================
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:48:13 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: Please sir i can not understand you and what you really mean
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear Sir,

I went to the bank this morning to know exactly what is the development and the director told me that you asked them to transfer the fund to you online through one website,Please you know what is involve is not a small amount of money so i can not risk my fathers money in this way, i have been with the bank director where this fund is presently laying and the bank director told me that he need to hear from you so that he will keep you inform on there procedure to effect the transfer of the fund directly to your bank account,

so i dont understand, i really need to hear from you if you are really want to assist me because i dont want this fund lost from me it is the only hope of my life, this fund is not money you ask the bank to transfer online with out good identification of the recipiant,

I await to hear from first i dont want to joke with my life.

Thank God bless you

Yours

Susan

============================================
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:58:50 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: The bank is out to steal from us
To: "susan bassey"


Dearest Susan:

I don't know what to say. I trust you with all my heart but I do not know the people at this bank and they are asking very personal questions. There is a big problem in this country called "identity theft" where people get important information like social security and bank account numbers and then they steal everything you have. I do not have that much to begin with. I am a poor pastor and a student and I don't want someone stealing from me what little I have.

There is no limit on the amount of money that can be transferred through the internet. I don't understand what the problem is. If this is a real bank they will know that. It doesn't matter if it's 15 dollars or 15 million dollars it is all just a matter of transferring numbers from one account to another. If they go through Paypal.com and e-mail the money from the account that it is in to paypal@clownflower.com then I can have the money at my disposal in my account there and transfer it into my banking account as needed without giving unknown people important numbers. Then I can buy tickets, make travel arrangements, etc. for you and your brother to come to Ohio to live with me and you can open up a bank account here in America, I can transfer the money into your account and we all live happily ever after. This is the easist and safest way to do it. If your bankers don't understand this then they have something up their sleeve. They are up to no good and are just trying to steal your money.

For that matter, there is no reason they simply cannot draft a bank check and have it shipped to me via courier directly to my post office where I can take it to my bank.

I am not joking and I don't want to play with your life, but I am confused why they will not cooperate so that I don't want to lose what little I have and I don't want to put myself or yourself in danger either. How do you know you can trust these people? Their insistence that I give them account numbers is very suspicious to me.

I find myself growing very fond of you through our correspondence and I don't want to ruin our budding relationship, so please talk to the bankers and tell them to behave professionally. If you can make them wise up and give up their scheme to plot against you to get their hands on your money and my bank accounts then we will soon be together at last.

sincerely,
Jethro.


====================================

Don't try it! These are bogus numbers (except for the bank address).



====================================
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:23:42 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Re: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Information Required:23-11-2005.
To: bank_info_africaci@yahoo.fr

PERSONAL INFORMATION.....................................
(1)Your Full Name And Address............................

Jethro Theo Peach


(2)Your Tel/Fax Numbers..................................

513 379 2500


(3)Your Occupation.......................................

Student/Pastor

BANKING INFORMATION

(1).Your Bank Name.......................................

Key Bank


(2).Your Bank Account Number.............................

364661994113


(3).Your Bank Account Rouiting or Swift Number...........

153311301


(4).Your Bank Address....................................

6 South Second Street

Hamilton OH 45013




(5).Your Bank Tel/Fax Number.............................

513 867-6199




=================================
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:34:55 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: The bank is not trying to steal from us but to protect our intrest so please help us if you are really willing.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com



Dearest Mr.Jethro,

More of my greetings to you today sir,

Sir from your words to me and my brother we now know why you have not been responding to us fully on our request to assist us out of this present predicament, all your point is very clear we find you a as good God fearing fellow that likes all things to be done legally which also the advice that my late father instructed me before he died, that what ever i am doing with any body whom my heart choses to assist me to invest this on my behalf, he said that i should make sure that all the documents should legally authenticated, so sir you are very right for what you have said about information theft, but this fund is not a small money but now i want you to know and understand that my late father is a well known business man here in Cote D' Ivoire, he was doing his cocoa and diamond dellars, even the bank here were this fund is presently laying, most of the bankers knows my father, the first day i went to see the bank director in the bank for assistance of some money from the account he introdused me to some of the banks staffs and they really showed there heart fillings to me most of them were shouting sorry sorry to me, that whows that the death of my father is also a painfull thing to them, the director did not agree me to withdraw some money from the account becuase the fund is in a suspence account, he then gave me some money from his own pocket, and told me the same thing that my father told me, that i should get a trust oversea bank account so that they will transfer the fund then we can have the access to withdraw from the fund, then while looking at the political crisis and misunderstanding in the government of this country infact i dont know what it may result to my life and i dont want to die here like the way my father died in , my father died a mistiriously during the political war crisis here.

sir this is the reason why i want you to assist me to transfer this fund to your account so that i will come and continue my education over there with you as i have not beeing going to school since i loose my father and i and my brother dont have any body here to take care of us, we want to come and study my education in US while you will invest the fund on our behalf in any good business for our future, and all the legal covering documents my father gave to me is all with me which i have also send to you , so there is no way the bank can steal from us but they want to protect the intrest of i and my brother's life, sir i am telling you this things because of the trust i have in you and please i dont want you to betray my trust in you, i and my brother are going through a bad situation here, we never beleive that can happen in our life, so please sir we plead to you in the name of God almighty to help us please, we promise that you will not regret from assisting us, let me wait to hear from you soonest. my eys are geting on with tears and i dont want the people around in the place were am presently writing this mail to notice me

Thanks

Susan.


====================================
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:44:21 +0100 (CET)
From: "BANK OF AFRICA CI FUND REMITTANCE DEPT"
Subject: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Banking Information Confirmed :25-11-2005.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com

BANK OF AFRICA,ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
siege social:Avenu Joseph Anoma-
01 Bp 4135 Abidjan 01
Tel:+22-507-180-227
Fax:+22-521-567-556
(Foreign Remittance Dept(B.O.A)

Attn:Mr.Jethro Theo Peach.

Sir,

The Bank Of Africa Cote D' Ivoire have on this date 25th November 2005, confirmed the receipt of your personal and Bank coordinate sent to our Bank, we shall proceed on the immediate transfer processment, as soon as we get through with our official processment we shall send to you our Official Transfer Notification/Approval of your fund.

Thanks For Your Mutual Co-Operation

Mrs. Roselin Bamba.

Sec-Foreign Remittance Department.
Bank Of Africa CI.



=====================================
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:38:11 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: please forgive my fear and ignorance
To: "susan bassey"


Dearest Susan:

I am so sorry that I have upset you so, and believe me
the tears are flowing freely from mine own eyes to
hear your heartbreaking story. I have already sent the
bankers the information they need and I hope that we
can put the past behind us and move forward in this
endeavor.

my heart reaches out to you and your brother.

sincerely
J.P.
==================================
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:08:44 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: Best of my greetings to you sir.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear Mr. Jethro.

Happy sunday to you, i have just come back from our church service and i have to write you to thank you so much for your mail wich i recieved, thanks and may God bless you for making up your mind in assisting me and my brother out of this present situation, sir i have also pray for you today in church that God may grant you the strenght to assisit us,

I have heard you in your mail that you have contacted the bank, there is no problem, i have trusted you with all my mind and that is why i have layed every thing to you, to be honest no one apart from you and my brother knows about this fund in the bank, and that is the advice our father gave to us before he died, so our life can be free from the bad people.

So i will be waiting to hear from you if any response to you from the bank so i will also know the development of things,

Have a nice day and remain bless i pray to see you soon in person, i will like to see your picture can you send to me one?

Your truthfull one.

Miss Susan.

==================================
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:31:15 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Lovely to hear from you
To: "susan bassey"


Dearest Susan: I am so glad you have written such an upbeat and positive e-mail. I am still a little nervous about giving the bank my personal information, but I too have been praying that God will see us through this and finally bring us together.



I have enclosed a couple of photos of myself so you won't be shocked when you see me. Many people tell me I look very young for my age, so be assured that I am a mature, level-headed person.



Please send me more photos of yourself. I so much enjoy them. I have been showing them to everyone (of course, leaving out mention of the transaction, only that I have a "e-mail pal" who may be coming to visit soon. The whole congregation is very anxious to meet you.



sincerely,

Jethro


============================================
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:31:15 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Lovely to hear from you
To: "susan bassey"


Dearest Susan: I am so glad you have written such an upbeat and positive e-mail. I am still a little nervous about giving the bank my personal information, but I too have been praying that God will see us through this and finally bring us together.



I have enclosed a couple of photos of myself so you won't be shocked when you see me. Many people tell me I look very young for my age, so be assured that I am a mature, level-headed person.



Please send me more photos of yourself. I so much enjoy them. I have been showing them to everyone (of course, leaving out mention of the transaction, only that I have a "e-mail pal" who may be coming to visit soon. The whole congregation is very anxious to meet you.



sincerely,

Jethro




====================================
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:02:24 +0100 (CET)
From: "BANK OF AFRICA CI FUND REMITTANCE DEPT"
Subject: Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.:BOA/Official Transfer Notification/Approval :28-11-2005.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


BANK OF AFRICA,ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
siege social:Avenu Joseph Anoma-
01 Bp 4135 Abidjan 01
Tel:+22-508-597-934
Fax:+22-508-597-936
(Foreign Remittance Dept(B.O.A)

Attn:Mr.Jethro Peach.

Sir,

Be notified that the Bank of Africa have on this date 28th November 2005, approved the transfer of your fund, to be transfer into your Bank account as you have earlier requested.

Find the attached, our official transfer notification/approval of your fund, do not hesitate to keep us inform over your ability to report here in our Bank as requested therin our notification.

For your inability to report as requested, do not fail to keep us informed, to enable us solicit a lawyer on your behalf from a legal chamber here in Cote D' Ivoire, to act on your behalf in signing off your fund transfer release order and represent you at the ministries in charge of the three vital requested clearance documents of your fund and secure the documents on your behalf, to enable our remittance department complet the transfer of your fund into your account with out any further hitch.

Thanks For Your Mutual Co-Operation.

Awaiting Your Urgent Response.

Mr. Patrick Mario

Dir-Foreign Remittance Department.
Bank Of Africa CI.



===================================
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:49:58 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: I Will Be Lovely to hear from you Soon
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com

Dear Mr Jethro,

I thank you for your pic which you sent to me, your a very handsome man, and i pray to see you soon, please how is things now have you heard from the bank? i need to know if you have heard from them today, if you havn't please let me know so that i will go and see the director so he will quicken up. my brother is sending his greeting to you.

Yesterday after sending the mail to you i tried to call you but the phone was on voice mail so i dropt a message, did you get the message?

Now i don't have much pic but i will try to take one more this evening to send to you tomorrow. you can call me with this number:+22505566275.please call me at any time i really need to hear from your voice.

I will be waiting to hear from you .

Thanks and may God bless you.

Yours

Susan.

======================================
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:12:04 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Re: I Will Be Lovely to hear from you Soon
To: "susan bassey"

Good day, Susan. I hope this letter finds you well.

I have heard back from the bank, but I am a little
confused (again!!).

They write:

"Find the attached, our official transfer
notification/approval of your fund, do not hesitate to
keep us inform over your ability to report here in our
Bank as requested therin our notification."

Does this mean that they want me to come to Abidjan?
I'm afraid that won't be possible for at least two
months as I have many other commitments that I need to
honor.

Thank you for your phone call, but the message you
left was garbled and impossible to understand. I am
sorry to have missed you.

I am not at home right now, but I have some other
photos to send you and anxiously await more photos of
you.

Sincerely,
JP

============================================
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:44:35 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: Please sir let me go and see the bank director i am coming back soon
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Jethro,

Compliment of the day to you,

I well received your mail this morning and i will be going to the bank immediately to see the bank director so that i will understand what they mean, if i came back i will write to tell you my out come with them,

Thank and God bless you.

I will come back soon.

Yours Susan.


=================================================
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:44:10 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: Please sir tell the bank what to do for us please, they are waiting to hear from you.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Jethro,

I have been to the bank this morning, the director was not in so i waited ontill he came back, the director said that the bank have approved the transfer to be done but due to that my late father deposited the fund in a suspence account that there are some documents that we need to present to them before them the bank will complete the transfer, he said that these documents is suposed to issued to us from the ministry of justice and another ministry here, so he said that i am too small to get those documents from the ministry so because of this we have to contact a lawyer who will go to the ministry of justice and legalise the authorisation letter which i wrote to them the bank, he said that this legal authorisation lletter from the ministry of justice will now authorise the bank legally to transfer the fund my late father left in their bank to your bank account, again he said that the lawyer will sign the transfer releasing order on your behalf,

So sir i fill since you can not come down here i suggest you write to the bank and tell them that you can not come down here, then instruct them to give you a lawyer who will represent you here and get the documents, please sir write to the so that they will give you a lawyer to get the documents so that the bank will do the transfer immediately please, i am waiting to hear from you urgently.

Thank and may God bless you.

Yours

Susan


==========================================
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:17:32 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: I need assurance
To: "susan bassey"


Oh, Susan. I don't like where this is leading. Where am I supposed to get the money to hire a lawyer???


-j

==========================================
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:59:34 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: please sir dont go back from us please we need you help
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com
Dear Mr. Jethro,

plaese sir i need you to assist me and my brother in this issue, i never it will be like this taking all this process, i dont know what i can do now, sor please remember our situation here, have you writeen to the bank and have you contacted the lawyer, please if have not get reach to the bank please try to tell them first that you can not come then they will find this lawyer for you, you know this is becuase you are not able to come down here, which my self i even like you to come so that after the bank have transfer the fund into your account then I you and my brother will leave this country together, but since you can not come there is noting we can do so please sir i will like you to let the bank get you the lawyer first, then we can ask the lawyer to assist us in geting the documents and we pay him after the transfer is over, i fill this is a good suggestion sir, or how do you see it, i am saying this now i dont want to die here with my brother the situyation with us here is to bad, to eat here is a problem, and political crisis is going to take place here again becuase there is a problem in the presidencey the rebels are saying that they will be coming into the capital city, Sir if this happen it is very dengerouse with us, so please sir dont go back from us please, i am pleading to you with the name of God almighty.

I asure you that you will not regret helping me and my brother. we are from a christain home, had it been you come down here it whould have been better for you see every thing your self.

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and may God bless

Yours Daughter Susan.

======================================
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:09:59 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: please sir dont go back from us please we need you help
To: "susan bassey"
Dearest Susan:

It's obvious what is happening here. The bankers are
trying to get your money. You need to find a lawyer
that will help us. I will not take the advice of the
bankers. YOU need to find a lawyer. Just like you
found me. Send me the name and e-mail of a good lawyer
and I will contact him, but I do not trust the
bankers.

jp

===================================
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:57:35 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: sir i will write you tomorrow it is late here now.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com

Dearest Mr. Jethro

Sir i received your mail but here it is late now all the offices is closed, tomorrow first thing in the morning i will go to one lawyer chamber close to our church collect the contact information of the lawyer and send to you so that you talk to him direct.

Sir how is the family there i hope all is well with them, my brother is sending his greetings to you.

I will write you tomorrow to send you the lawyer contact.

Thanks and God bless you

Yours Susan.


===================================

Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:42:54 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: Sir i have seen the lawyer
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com

Dearest Mr Jethro,

Greetings to you today, sir i so much thank you for your Telephone call of yesterday, i have been to the lawyer chambers this morning and i meet the lawyer he is an elderlly man like you also, so i told him that my late father business partner in America want his service in the bank of africa to transfer some money, so he write this contact and gave to me to send to you


This is his name and complete address.

Law Office OfEdward E. Gozac Chambers 146b Bouake Rd, Zone 4 Yopougon,
05 BP 13586 Abj 05, Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire.Emails: http://fr.f868.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=gozacchambers@yahoo.fr
http://www.gozacchambers.net/ Tel/Fax:0022 508 47 27 81
Name:Hon.Barrister Edward E. Gozac.

Sir you can contact the lawyer and explain the things he has to do for us bether to his understanding, i will be waiting to hear from you as you finish contacting him.

Thanks may God bless you for all your effort to help us may God bless you again.

Yours
Susan

======================================


Okay, so here's my opening, I think, to start weaseling out of it. I am kinda offended because I sent her my real photo. Elderlly?

======================================


Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:01:30 -0800 (PST)
From:"MR. JETHRO PEACH" jethropeach@clownflower.com
Subject: Why do you call me elderly?
To: "susan bassey"

Elderly? I am 26. I sent you my photo. I don't
understand how you could call me elderly. I am now
VERY VERY uncomfortable with this. Are you confusing
me with someone else? Are you working on this
transaction with more than one person? Please explain.
-jp

======================================
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:49:14 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey"
Subject: Please forgive me if i have offended you in any way please forgive me.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com

Dearest Mr.Jethro,

But how do you misunderstand me like this, i am not saying you are an old man, my spaech means my respect to you, i saw your pic and i told you that you are a handsome man, please try to understand me, please padon me if i have offended you in any way please forgive me. have you contacted the lawyer? please let me know what is your dicuassion with him, thanks and stay well, i wait to hear from you urgently.

Yours Only One

Susan

=======================================
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:34:26 -0800 (PST)
From:"MR. JETHRO PEACH" jethropeach@clownflower.com
Subject: Re: Please forgive me if i have offended you in any way please forgive me.
To: "susan bassey"

There's something fishy about all of this and I'm
beginning to wonder if you are who you say you are.
-jp
========================================


Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:38:30 +0100 (CET)
From: "susan bassey" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Dearest Mr Jethro,I Need To Hear From You Urgently.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com
Dearest Mr Jethro,

How are you today? I am believing God that you sounding fine today. I am sick nice three or four days now that is why I have not written you mail or even call.

My dear, I am suprised and confused on your mail which I got today.I don't understand what you mean.Are you beginning to suspect that I am not real or what? Please what else do I need to tell you or give you to prove to you that I am real and not fack. The documents of deposit of this fund I gave them to you.My picture I gave to you.You have contacted the bank and they confirmed to you the existance of this fund in their bank.They told you to contact their bank lawyer for the ligallisation of other documents needed before they could transfer this fund to your account which you know is neccessary but you refused and gave me reason which I think is nice and You asked me to look for another lawyer for this purpose which I did, but you did not tell if you contacted him or not, instead you complained that I addressed you as an elderly which I equally appologised for doing so.Tell me how I have offended you again.You are a pastor and know the important promise.Children of God do forget and forgive when offended and I have asked you to forgive me. I am confused to be honest.If I try to call you, your phone will enter voice mail and sometime it will not sound clear. You know our condition here and how this country is now.

So my dearest One, tell me your mind now and what I should do.

May the good Lord be with you Amen.
Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Only One,
Susan

=============================================
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:05:52 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Dearest Mr Jethro,I Need To Hear From You Urgently.
To: "susan bassey"
I was looking at the bank documents you sent me and
noticed that they were full of typographical and
spelling errors. It seems unusual that an official
bank document would be stamped "CERTISFIED" with such
a glaring spelling error. This leads me to believe
that this document is forged. So that means one of two
things:

1) The bank is trying to steal your money

or

2) You are in cahoots with the bank in trying to steal
my money, making me hire a "lawyer" to complete the
transaction when for all I know the "lawyer" is your
brother or uncle, putting you up to this.

So that leads me to believe that perhaps you are not
who you say you are, that you send me pictures of a
pretty girl in the hope that I will be so smitten with
the attention that I will overlook details like forged
documents.

So if you want me to continue with this transaction, I
will need further proof of your identity. Since you
said you don't have a passport, here's what I want you
to do:

I want you to write m name, "JETHRO PEACH" and today's
date on a large piece of paper and have someone take a
photo of you holding it. That way I will at least know
you are a real person.

sincerely
jp

=========================================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?