Friday, December 02, 2005

 

* JULIAN WASHUM: YOUR SERVICE IS NEEDED

It's amazing that they actually have success at this. His stellar spelling and punctuation aside, notice that he doesn't even say what month. I wouldn't even pursue this except there's a chance I'll get a check for a couple thousand dollars. It won't be any good, of course, but it'll give me a souvenir to post.



How much does it cost to fly to oregon?

==============================================================

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:58:44 -0800 (PST)
From: "JULIAN WASHUM" belvista_inc@yahoo.com
Subject: YOUR SERVICE IS NEEDED.......
To: partysolutionsco@aol.com

Hi, Am Julian,My 40th birthday party Has been schedule for 27 2005 at 4949 SW MEADOWS ROAD, SUITE 600, LAKE OSWEGO, OR 97035 ,i want you to come and entertain us at my birthday party and so i want you to giveme the total cost of your work per hour and let me know if you are goingto make it my day.I have seen a little on your work on the net and i'm impressed.Mind you i am going to take care of the flight ticket,so it should not be included in the expenses.Hope you have not been booked?Waiting for your Response.............Julian Washum

==============================================================

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:20:27 -0800 (PST)
From: "The Clown Show"
Subject: Re: YOUR SERVICE IS NEEDED.......
To: "JULIAN WASHUM" belvista_inc@yahoo.com

When is the party? You don't say what month.

===============================================================




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?