Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Ben Williams: Dear Sir PLEASE HELP ME

From: "Mr. Ben Williams" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Dear Sir PLEASE HELP ME
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:34:21 +0000
Williams Chambers
230 Western Avenue
Mezonel plaza
Ikoyi-lagos
Nigeria Phoen +234 8023 803 287

Dear Sir,

Iam (Mr Ben Williams) the personal attorney to Mr Hayford, who was a
contractor with shell Development Company here in Nigeria. On the 22nd
of
October 2005, my client his wife Thelma Hayford and his daughter Lovett
Hay
ford were involved in a plane crash of Belvil Airline company
registration
No 210 Boeing 737, which crash on the way from Lagos to Abuja city
Nigeria
on 22 October 2005, all occupants of the plane 117 people unfortunately
lost
their lives. Since I have made several efforts to locate any of my
client
extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
internet,
locate any of his family member to assist in repatriating his money and
properties left behind by my client before the get confiscated or
declared
unserviceable by the {Eko International Bank PLC}. Where he deposited
this
huge amount of money.

Where the deceased had a fit deposit account of Nineteen Million
Dollars ($
19,000,000.) USD. The bank has just issued me a notice to provide the
next
of kin or have the deposit confiscated within a short time. Since I
have
been unsuccessful in locating the relative, Therefore, I seek your
consent
to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client to enable us
take
over the proceed of this deposit on Account number 117-10100-33437
Value at
$19,000,000 million dollars be paid to you, then you and I will discuss
how
we can share the money base on percentage. I do not know if you are in
any
way related to him or not But even if you are not in any way related to
him,
I want to know if you will be interested to do the business with me. If
you
are interested in this proposal I will want us to have a meeting to
enable
us agree on the modalities to do the business and the sharing ratio and
the
method to carry out the business investments.

Above all the meeting will afford us the opportunity to know ourselves
and
to know the role to play by any of us. I have all necessary legal
documents
that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is
your
honest co-operation to enable us pull this deal through. I guarantee
that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you
from any breach of law. You have to assure me of your honesty and
sincerity
that you will not sit on the fund when it is finally released on your
account, to enable us forge ahead immediately. Please get in touch with
me
through my private
E-mail ben_w122@yahoo.co.uk to enable us discuss further.

Best Regards.
( Ben Williams)
Attorney at law




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?