Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

** Mrs. Susan Shabangu: I help me i need your assistance from mrs susan shabangu (urgent

I should follow up on this for two reasons:

1) She knows my needs and sent me a link to her photo without even asking and

2) A name like Susan Shabangu holds a lot of potential.

But I am going to play hard to get.....




From: "susan elley"
Subject: I help me i need your assistance from mrs susan shabangu (urgent
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:40:03 +0000


From: Mrs. Susan Shabangu.

Greetings to you,
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,
and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However
strange or surprising this contact might seem to you
as we have not met personally or had any dealings in
the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration
of its importance
and the immense benefit it will be to you.
After careful consideration with my children, we
resolved to contact you for your most needed
assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for
infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not
acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a
person of integrity.
First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly
to you. My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, mother of
three and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
of The Republic of South Africa for seven years
running. You can go through my profile
www.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 I will now
give you a general overview of the situation. When I
was sworn in as Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
in 1996, with my influence, my husband Mr. Ndelebe
Shabangu a very successful businessman was awarded
several contracts in my ministry and had direct
dealings with foreign investors in this field. Due to
my political status, I was not involved in my
husband's business, which was very vast and
successful.
My beloved husband died whilst on an official trip to
Trinidad and Tobago in February 2001.
When my husband died, I was contacted as next of kin
by a private security firm in abroad to come forth
with the Certificate of Deposit and claim a safety
deposit my husband has in their Vault in his name. At
that time, my children and I did not have an idea
where the Certificate
might be. We then instructed the security firm to
continue holding the safety deposit until further
instructions from me. Whilst preparing for the second
remembrance of my beloved husband, I was going through
his library collection and to my astonishment I
discovered a Certificate of Deposit for the safety
deposit with this private security firm, and other
documents
relating to the safety deposit in a book.
The safety deposit which is a trunk, is stocked with
hard currency (US Dollars) totaling $18,500,000 which
was generated from cash payments from his business
associates in the diamond trade. Though I knew my late
husband was in the diamond
business, I did not have the knowledge that he moved
funds in cash. This has came as a shock to me and my
children, and we have decided to have this fund
invested immediately in commercial and residential
properties abroad as well as profitable ventures, as
any member of my family cannot hold such a huge amount
in our name due to my political status, hence we
sincerely propose to you to render us your most needed
assistance in this regard.
If you agree to render us your assistance, your role
in this project will be to act on my behalf as a
trustee to receive the safety deposit containing the
funds from the Security firm. Though I believe this
transaction should be based on mutuality, a family
associate, who is a diplomat, will protect my family?s
interest. He is now aware of the safety deposit, and I
have informed him that I am locating one of my
husband's business associates (you) to handle the
funds and invest on our behalf, as he might be opposed
to our decision if he found out that I barely know
you.
The part of services the diplomat is required to
render is to assist you in claiming the consignments
from the terminal of the security company and to set
up a transit domiciliary account in your
name in one of the prime bank he has contacts to carry
out the exercise through the back door. The purpose of
the account is to enable you deposit the funds for
further transfer into your nominated bank
For your reliable assistance, we are offering you 15
%($2,775,000) of the funds. I thank you in advance as
we anticipate your assistance in enabling us achieve
this goal. On hearing from you, I will forward your
contact to the diplomat who will be representing us,
and also give you
his contact for both of you to communicate and proceed
with the transaction.
He will be working with you for a mutual conclusion of
the process and I look forward to a long lasting
business relationship with you. As you may understand,
due to my sensitive position in the present
government, it is not safe to communicate with me via
phone or fax.c
This is why I have communicated with you, please all
your correspondence should be forwarded to my private
email address :susanelley_55@yahoo.co.uk
susanelley@susanelley.org
otherwise i might not be able to read your mail and I
will like us to keep this way, for the safety of this
transaction. Whether or not you are interested in
assisting us. This will enable us make alternative
plans, in the event of non-interest on your part.
With warm regards,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
South Africa


================================================
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:14:13 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Subject: Re: I help me i need your assistance from mrs susan shabangu (urgent
To: "susan elley"


Dear Susan:


Thank you for your interest. I checked out your profile and you are a very lovely woman and I think we would have a lot in common, but I am not ready for a relationship just yet. Perhaps we can be pen pals for a while and see what happens?



Sincerely,

Jethro Peach

===============================
From: "susan elley"
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com
Subject: from mrs susan shabangu urgent
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:47:07 +0000


DEAR JETHRO PEACH,

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL,CONTENT NOTED.INFACT THIS TRANSACTION WILL HELP
TO
CEMENT OUR RELATIONSHIP (PENPAL).ANYWAY, LIKE I DID INFORM YOU IN MY
PROPOSAL TO YOU, I WANT YOU TO HOLD THE FUND IN TRUST AS I CANNOT CLAIM
THIS
DUE TO MY PRESENT POSITION IN GOVERNMENT IN MY COUNTRY HERE. THIS
SHOULD BE
FACILITATED THROUGH THE DIPLOMAT, AS MENTIONED IN MY FIRST EMAIL.

FOR US TO GET STARTED WITH THIS TRANSACTION, DO PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR
FULL
DETAILS, THAT IS YOUR FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, YOUR TELEPHONE AND
FAX
NUMBERS, YOUR EMPLOYMENT STATUS AND YOUR AGE NEXT BIRTHDAY, AS I WILL
BE
INTRODUCING YOU AS MY LATE HUSBAND'S BUSINESS ASSOCIATE/FAMILY FRIEND.

I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING THESE INFORMATION URGENTLY. AND DO FEEL
FREE TO
GET ANY CLARIFICATION FROM ME.

REGARDS.

SUSAN


==============================
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:28:14 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: What are you referring to????
To: "susan elley"


Dear Susan: I'm sorry. I am very confused. I though
you were answering a personal ad. You know, for
dating. I don't know anything about a transaction. Did
I purchase something from you that I've forgotten
about? Can you please remind me? How much do I owe
you?

sincerely
Jethro Peach

=============================
From: "susan elley" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com
Subject: FROM SUSAN URGENT
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:26:40 +0000
DEAR JETHRO,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, MAYBE, YOU ARE CONFUSE OF MY PROPOSAL TO YOU,
ANYWAY,
FIND BELOW A REPEAT OF IT, WHICH IS OF IMPROTANT TO ME

(and she re-sends the entire first message)



MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
South Africa

================================
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:39:55 -0800 (PST)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: FROM SUSAN URGENT
To: "susan elley"
Dear Susan: Thanks for clearing up my confusion. I
thought you wanted a date.

Looking over your letter, however, it seems to me that
this is a little bit of a shady deal. With this much
money in the bank, why are you worried about your
government job. Just take the money and run.

It sounds a little too shady for my tastes.

sincerely
jp

=======================================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?