Monday, November 21, 2005

 

*** Mrs Sukura Zarani: kindly Response.

This is a particularly funny exchange. I more or less ignore her after she sends me the bogus passport scan, but a month or so later, I send her a link to my blog, but even after I bust her, she wants me to "get to the diplomat."



___________________________________________

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 06:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "sukura zarani"
Subject: kindly Response.
To: su_zarani04@yahoo.com


Hello,

It will interest me to start by introducing my good self to you. I am Mrs Sukura Zarani, wife to Late Navy Captain Zarghami Zarani who died during the USA war against Iraq.Before then, we deposited US$28,000,000.00 in a neighbouring country's security company, which i have managed to lift to their branch in INDIA right now i am presently receiving treatment in a hospital.

My major aim of contacting you starts with the reason that myself and my two sons here in Thailand cannot manage this fund well on our own and i intend to go into joint/patnership business with you, if all things will work out fine.

This can be well discussed through email and my present state of health will not allow me to travell out, so i will appreciate if you will come down here to Thailand, to enable us have a detailed discussion on how best we can go into Business partnership.

In due course I am ready to share this money with you for 50/50,You can reply me via e-mail .I am now looking forward to your kindest response.

Thanks,
Mrs Sukura Zarani.

=================================
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: Re: kindly Response.
To: centgorphrey@islamabad.net


Dear Madam:

I hope this letter finds your health to be improving.

I may be interested in helping you in your desperate situation, but I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Does the money exist in a big box of cash or something? Or is it in a deposit or some form of certificate?

2) Will this require my presence in India as well as Thailand?

In any case, before we proceed further, I must ask for some documents. I am sure you can understand the need for a complete trust between us. I am going to need some proof of your story. Please send me the following items in an e-mail attachment:

1) A scanned copy of your passport or other government-issued identification with a photo, along with a corroborating casual or portrait photograph of yourself.

2) A scanned copy of your official signature.

3) A letter of transit, bank statement, receipt or seal of approval to verify the existence of the money.

I thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you, and even though this is my first week on the job, I am sure that I can help you invest this money in some very lucrative endeavors. I assure you that my share of the proceeds will be invested in the same projects. I will tell you more when I receive your documents.

Sincerely,

Ken Smith


==============================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:14:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: Mrs Sukura Zarani
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,

The information i need from you is very importate to me as well the document that we back you up in this transfer with me pls send the identity to me so that i can send it to security company that we tell you how the fund we get to you in your country you do this fast no time to wait.

Thanks

Mrs Sukura Zarani

=====================================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: You must hurry
To: "Mrs sukura zarani"


Sukura:

If this is such a desperate situation, then you must
not hesitate to send me the documents I request.

I am in a position to help you, but I must have
assurances and so far you have only given me words.
Words are cheap. I can give you thousands of words and
they will not help you out of your situation. I need
verifiable documentation so that I can respond also
with more than words.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith


========================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:57:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: You must hurry
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Your address we be in the document for you to cliams the fund with your name and the diplomat to no where is coming to send the money to.

Thanks

=================================

(Okay, so I'm about to blink. Her English started at incomprehensible and only gets worse. This is hilarious and I don't want to lose her.)



Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: Re: You must hurry
To: "Mrs sukura zarani"


My land address is:

Ken Smith
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

But I will be out of the country for a few weeks and
it would be better to e-mail them to me.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith


============================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: Thank For Assisting me now i we give you all deteils
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,

As soon as you have called him please do let me know on time because they are waiting for you to contact them and tell them how you can receive the consigment in your country.Pls Send Me Your Phone Number for easy commnucations.

The contact below
Name- Annana Daivd
Email- da_annan001@yahoo.com
Phone Number- 91-9818401227


I wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks And Bless You.
Mrs Sukura Zarani.

==========================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:19:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: Re: Thank For Assisting me now i we give you all deteils
To: "Mrs sukura zarani"
CC: da_annan001@yahoo.com


I have an account set up and ready to go. The routing number is 031100351. I will send you the rest along with my phone number as soon as I get the documents I have requested.

sincerely,
Ken Smith

============================
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: MRS SUKURA ZARANI( I HAVE SEND YOU THE DIPLOMAT GET BACK TO ME)
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,

My friend are you and family,I want to no how thinfs is going for now have you contact the diplomat and what next update.

Thanks
Mrs Sukura Zarani

I had to reduce these to get them to fit on the page, but the passport has obviously had letters blocked out and typed in but the "Certificate of Deposit" is very convincing, he said with a smirk.






==============================
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: MRS SUKURA ZARANI
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,


How are you today hope all is fine with and the family,I want to no if have received my document i send to you and if you have contact the diplomat update me i will like to no how things is going.



Thanks
Mrs SUKURA ZARANI.

==============================
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: Mrs Sukura Zarani.
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith.

How are you and your family,i have not hear from you since i sent you the document do you received the document i sent to easy ok. I want to know what is going on for you and the diplomat is wait to hear from you very soon for very importate try and get to him as you receive this mail. the affidavit will be out next week so i will send it to as it come out.



Thanks

Mrs Sukura Zarani.

=================================
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:43:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: MRS SUKURA ZARANI.
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,



How you day and your family,Pls i will like to what is going on over this fund since i send you document i have not hear from which is not good i make everything possible hear to make sure that this fund get to you and i have put my trust in you over this transfer try and get back to me and let me no how thing is go to be.



The affidavit will be out by next week as soon is out i will send it you as possible.



Wait to hear from you

Thanks And God Bless You

Mrs Sukura Zarani.

====================================
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND.
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,



How are you and your family hope all is in good conditions,Since i am expecting your mail but you are not write me what happened.If you are still with me do update me how thing is going for now over this transfer you no i have told you everything of my health do not let me to get fent over this money this my son life time opportunity to start business as i told you that you will help to get good business to come into in your country do not forget my promise am still with you do get back to me and try send contact the diplomat and tell me what is going on.

The affidavit is out now if i receive your mail i will send it to you as possible everything is okey for now i am waiting to hear from you very soon.



Thanks Be Bless

Mrs Sukura Zarani

======================================
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: HELLO
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,

How are you and family,Since i sent you mail I have not hear from you what is going on i will like to hear from you if you are still with me over this business i told you we have no time to wait.

Thanks
Mrs Sukura Zarani.

================================
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 10:59:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: HELLO
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Sir,

How you day since i have not here from you how thing for you hope all is fine if so thanks be to god pls you have hear from the diplomat do let me no am worrid

Thanks
Mrs Sukura Zarani

==============================

I lost interest in this blog for a while, but had some time a couple of months later to catch up with posting, so I decided to go ahead and send Sukura an e-mail to let her know I was on to her game.


_______________________________________________
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:29:09 -0800 (PST)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: Please Do Not Worry
To: su_sukura111@islamabad.net


Dear Mrs Sukura:



I am sorry to keep you waiting so long, but I have been terribly tied down with business. You may find an update on my activities here:



http://419fun.blogspot.com/2005/09/mrs-sukura-zarani-kindly-response.html



I look forward to meeting with you in person.



Sincerly,

Ken Smith


==============================

She obviously didn't check out my blog.


________________________________________________
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:24:40 -0800 (PST)
From: "mrs sukura zarani"
Subject: Mrs Sukura
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Daer Smith,
How are you an family since am worrying for what is going on now i here from you am very happy want do you need to do for now we have to get this fund out now the year is about to end which i like everything to be okey befor them my ood friend you try and get to the diplomat and get back to me as possible,

Thanks
Mrs Sukura.

===============================

Why not??


_________________________________________________
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:39:16 -0800 (PST)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: On the job again
To: su_sukura111@islamabad.net


Daer Mrs. Sukura:

Thank God you are still interested in working with me
on this project! I had worried that my other business
had kept me out of the loop that I missed the
opportunity. I will contact the diplomat immediately.
How soon will you need me to come to Thailand?

Sincerely,
Ken Smith



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?