Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Mrs Patricia Williams: IN GOOD FAITH

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:20:27 +0100 (CET)
From: "Patricia Williams"
Subject: IN GOOD FAITH.
To: lobi_pciwilliams@yahoo.fr



Dear Good Friend.

I am Mrs PATRICIA WILLIAMS from Solomon Islands
near Australia. I am married to Mr.LOBI WILLIAMS from
Kuwait who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ivory Coast
for nine years before he died in the year 2003. We
were married for sixten years without a child. My
husband died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
$11.7 Million with a bank here in Cote D'lvoire
.Presently this fund is still in the custody of the
bank in Cote D'lvoire. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next eight months due to
cancer problem, Please i want a good person,church or
organization that will help me transfer this fund
outside this country and donate it to the
Ophanages,Needy,Widows and help in the work of God
since i don't have a child or anybody to take after
me.

Dearest one I have map to offer you 10% out of the
total amount and rest ones will be for helpless ones
and churches .The Bible made us to understand
that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". l took this
decision because I am a christain and ready to
sacrifice my rest of life in the kingdom of God. I
don't want my husband relatives to inherit the money
because they are not Christians not even good at all
because they are the one that killed my husband in
other to have all my late husband's properties and I
don't want my husband's efforts to be used by
unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money
will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid
of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I
am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS
14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace".As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the bank in Cote d' lvoire. I
will also issue you an authority letter that will
prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want
you and the church or the organization to always pray
for me because the lord is my shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must
serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Contact me on this
email address and any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing another church, organization or good
person for this same purpose. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to
receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord. l remain yours
sister in Christ.

Mrs PATRICIA WILLIAMS






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?