- Mrs Patricia Williams: IN GOOD FAITH
- Tina Gibson: AWARD NOTIFICATION
- Mr. JOSEPH OKEZIE: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
- ** Susan Dandridge: Good Day
- *** Mrs Sukura Zarani: kindly Response.
- Barr. Chukwuma Peter: How are you today?
- Dr Herbert Igor: Best Regard
- LEE CHANTAL KABILA: From: Mrs.LEE CHANTAL KABILA
- STEVEN LEEE: URGENT INHERITANCE CLAIM
- Rev. Joseph Buba: FROM REV.JOSEPH
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Mrs. Joy Kokou: From :Mrs Joy Kokou
From: "joy kouu"
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: From :Mrs Joy Kokou
From :Mrs Joy Kokou
Add:43 rue de angree djibi
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE WEST AFRICA
Tele phone 00225/ 08 4131 73
Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost
you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we'have no
previous correspondence .
I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in your
country , this is why I decided to appeal to you directly for
assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for
help I am Mrs. Joy. Kokou from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I
lost myhusband a couple of months ago.
My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until
his death .He was assassinated last january by the rebels following
the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account
here in Côte d?Ivoire up to the tune of $6.5M which he told the bank
was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.
I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account
in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to
do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial
production.This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are
willing to assist me and my only son Frank, indicate your interest in
Thanks and best regards .
Mrs Joy Kokou