- ** Mrs. Susan Shabangu: I help me i need your assi...
- Harry Ferdinard: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Mrs. Joy Kokou: From :Mrs Joy Kokou
- Mrs Patricia Williams: IN GOOD FAITH
- Tina Gibson: AWARD NOTIFICATION
- Mr. JOSEPH OKEZIE: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
- ** Susan Dandridge: Good Day
- *** Mrs Sukura Zarani: kindly Response.
- Barr. Chukwuma Peter: How are you today?
- Dr Herbert Igor: Best Regard
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Mohammed Aliu: Dear friend
Subject: Dear friend
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:15:39 +0000
My name is Mohammed Aliu a merchant in
London,United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and have
been in the hospital for a very long time. and right now I have about few months to live, according to the medical experts.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it till date. Now that God is calling
me, I have willed and shared most of my properties and assets to my
immediate and extended family members,including few close friends.
I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before Gods call.
I have left for them.The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of eighteen million pounds (£18.000.000)that I have with a finance and trust Company in Europe. I would want you to help me collect this deposit on my behalf and distribute it to charity organizations in your country.I would want you to keep 10% of the funds to yourself and share the rest to charity organizations in your
Reply this email as soon as possible even if you are not capable to
handle this transaction on my behalf. My regards and Love to you and your
family members.hope to hear from you.
God be with you