Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Mairo Hamza Al'Mustapha: Mrs. Mairo Hamza Al'Mustapha

From: "mhm mhn" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Mrs. Mairo Hamza Al'Mustapha
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:16:01 -0600


Mrs. Mairo Hamza Al'Mustapha
#12, Alhaji Sheu Danbaba Avenue
Off Airport Road
Lagos State,
Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

This contact was necessitated after going through your profile few days
ago on the internet, my Son and I then decided to communicate you. I
know this letter might sound strange to you, prior to the high level of
fraud letters in the world today especially from Nigeria. But I must
guarantee the genuineness of my letter as you must have heard about it
in
some international dailies, BBC, CNN and some local dailies here in
Nigeria.
I am Mrs. Mairo Mustapha the wife of major. Hamza A'lMustapha, the
former
chief security officer to the last military Head of State. As you might
have
known, my husband was falsely accused and detained by the present
civilian
Government, President Olusegun Obasanjo for attempted coup and is now
charged for treason. Recently, the
Federal Government placed a restriction order on every member of my
family and sized all my husband’s assets and freezed all our Bank
accounts
both domiciliary and foreign.

However, in spite of the antagonistic treatments from the Government,
we
still have USD $35 Million (Thirty Five Million United State Dollars)
which
nobody knows about in a bank here in Lagos. I have on several occasions
made
efforts to transfer the said funds abroad but was not successful,
hence, the
Bank Manager advised me to source for a reputable and reliable
foreigner
that will assist me in transferring the said fund abroad. He further
assured
me of using his position as the Bank Manager to influence the smooth
transfer of the said fund into your bank account or any account you may
provide.

If this is O.K, then you can send me your full names, address and
direct
phone numbers to this email address after which I will instruct my Son
to
make arrangement with a lawyer that will draft an agreement and a
promissory
note. Please this email was open specially for this purpose and this
must be
kept confidential.
Meanwhile, for more information on my husband’s case, you can visit the
following web pages:

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/important_documents/?u=Hamza_allegedcoup_plot.htm
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/nationalx/nr304062005.htm
http://www.dawodu.com/coup3.htm
http://allafrica.com/stories/200506060349.a
My warm regard to your family.
Mairo Hamza Al'Mustapha



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?