Friday, November 25, 2005

 

james douglas: NEXT OF KIN NEEDED

From: "james Douglas"
Subject: NEXT OF KIN NEEDED
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:45:11 +0000
Dear Friend,
I greet you in the name of God and I pray this mail get to you in a
good
condition, may the almighty God bless you as you have the patience to
read
this mail.First I want to introduce my self to you.

I am Barrister James Douglas esq.LLb.Hons,(SAN) a solicitor at law. I
am the
personal attorney to a client,a national of your country, who used to
work
with shell development company in West Africa. Here in after shall be
referred to as my client.

On the 21st of January 2002,my client, his wife and their three
children
were involved in a car accident . All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately
lost their lives. And since then I have made several enquiries to your
embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has
also
proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last
name
over the Internet, to locate any member of his farmily hence contacted
you.
I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property
left
behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared
unserviceable
by the bank where his huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly ,where the deceased had an account valued at about
$8millon US
dollars,and the bank has issued me a notice to provide the Next Of Kin
or
have the account confisicated within the next thirty official working
days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3
years
now ,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account
valued at $8millon can be paid to you and then you and me can share the
money.

I have all necessary, legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim
we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this
transaction through , I guarantee that this will be executed withen a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.

Please kindly get in touch with me immediately by my email and send to
me
your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this
transaction.

Best Regards,
Barrister:James Douglas esq.
LLb.Hons.San.
All Further reply to my private

Email: james_douglas1956@yahoo.com




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?