Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

james donald: Hello

From: "james donald"
Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:38:26 +0000
DEAR SIR/MA

CONFIDENTIAL

I KNOW THIS WILL COME TO YOU AS ASURPRISE BECAUSE YOU
DO NOT KNOW ME .I AM JAMES DONALD, I WORK IN THE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, PACKAGING AND COURIER
DEPARTMENT.

I GOT YOUR CONTACT IN MY SEARCH FOR A HONEST PERSON
THROUGH ONE OF MYCOLLEAGUES HERE IN THE CENTRAL BANK
WHO SAID THAT I CAN CONFIDE IN YOU.I WANT YOU TO HELP
ME CLEAR THIS PACKAGE THAT IS ALREADY IN EUROPE WHICH
I SHIPPED THROUGH OUR CBN ACCREDITED COURIER AGENT BUT
THECONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE IS $20,000,000.00 ALL IN
$100.00 BILLS, BUT THECOURIER COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW
THAT IT IS MONEY THAT I HAVE IN THEPACKAGE .ALL I
WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME NOW IS THIS GIVE ME

YOURMAILING ADDRESS
YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX

AND I HOPE THAT AT THEEND OF THE DAY , YOU WILL HAVE
30% AND 70% WILL BE FOR ME .MY IDENTITYMUST NOT BE
REVEALED TOANYBODY. IF THIS ARRANGEMENT IS OKAY BY
YOU,YOU CAN CALL E-MAIL BACK

OTHER MODALITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED AS SOON AS YOU GET
BACK TO MEINCLUDING SENDING OF THE KEYS TO THE BOXES
TO YOU . NOTE: COMMUNICATIONSHOULD BE STRICTLY
THROUGH E-MAIL FOR SECURITY REASONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR JAMES DONALD



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?