Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

**Victoria Amah: ASSISTANCE

Could she be the sister to my beloved Ludia?

This one gets pretty far, but I'm not sure my attack is working as far as getting a photo. But I've certainly got them working on responses.


Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:48:53 +0300
From: "victoria amah" Add to Address Book
Subject: ASSISTANCE


FROM Victoria Amah
COTE D IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA
DEAR FRIEND,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF ENTERING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR EMAIL THROUGH A FRIEND WHO WORKS IN THE HUMAN RIGHTS
COMMISSION HERE IN ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR
NAME AMOUNG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS
GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH
AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS
SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR.JOHNSON AMAH MY FAHTER WAS A VERY WEALTHY
COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN. THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE
HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING
TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 17T OCTOBER 1995. MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL
BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH AUGUST 2000
IN A
PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND
TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$7.500.000 (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND,
UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN.
THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY CHILD FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF
THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT
HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN
PARTNER
IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND
USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT).

I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS : TO PROVIDE
A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERED TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN
OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 26 YEARS TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO
COME
OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A
RESIDENTIAL PERMIT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL
SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER
OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE
YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD
BE
CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST
ME. I WILL APPRECIATE YOU SEND ME E-MAIL.

ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Victoria Amah

====================================
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: ASSISTANCE
To: "victoria amah"


Hey Vikki:

Sorry to hear about your mom and dad and everything. I lost my dear parents three years ago in a tragic yachting accident and since then I've been wandering around this large empty house all alone, wondering how I can go on with the grief and sorrow that surrounds me.

I found your story very moving and I would certainly like to help. I am 30 years old and have a job of sorts running my late father's brokerage, but mostly I leave the work to the assistants. That leaves me plenty of time and resources to help out others in need, especially young women who have lost their parents. I also have a foster child in Guatamala. Her name is Juanita. I send her $12 a month, but with the standard of living there $12 buys her enough food and medicine for a month because you can get prescriptions real cheap down there but don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.

Anyway, please tell me more and let me know how I can help you. I don't need any reward, though it would help if you covered any expenses we may incur as it sounds as though this could be a costly transaction.

Your friend in times of trouble,
Jethro T. Peach

PS. My friends call me "Ro." You can, too.


====================================================

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:28:55 +0200 (CEST)
From: "victoria amah" Add to Address Book
Subject: i await your urgent response.
To: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"


Dear Friend,

Thanks for your urgent response to my call for help and your promise to help me. It is my pleasure to detail you on the processes of this transfer.Please bear in mind that I don't need your bank account informations but all i want from you is to contact the my late father's lawyer on my behalf for him to inform you on how this transfer will be made.
Please,just be courageous come forward and help me
bring this transaction to conclusion sooner than
later.It is my believe we can achieve this goal together and
at last have cause to be more grateful to one another.

My dear ,i would like to cease this
opportunity to inform you that a very little amount of
money is to be spend to secure the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
CERTIFICATE in a local court here by the
lawyer to enable you have the
full power and authority to instruct the BANK on
when,where and how to make transfers to your
norminated account/destination, for safe gaurd till I come over.This information was given to me by the Bank manager when i visited last week for the
same issue.But he did not tell me the exact amount.Of course it is through the fund you will arrange for my travelling.

Honestly,this is where I need your total help and
co-operation so much,it was because of my inability
to sponsor it that I contacted you believing and trusting you to
help me.

I would like to inform you that whatever you spend
including telephone bills in the course of this
transaction must be first of all
taken care of before sharing according to percentage
stated in the proposal commences.

Please,I oblige you to try as much as you can to keep
everything regarding this transaction as a TOP SECRET
because my late father's enemies is using state resources to
search for the remaining members of the family
to get rid of everybody,but my redeemer liveth.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated
co-operationas i await your urgent response.

Contact the lawyer for further directives, Chief Kema Eugene Agurola.
Email: agurolaoffice_ci@yahoo.com
+22507131142.

Communicate me the outcome of your discussion with the lawyer.

Best regards,

Victoria.

Nb; The transaction may not be too costly as you are assuming

=================================================

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book
Subject: Advicse needed
To: agurolaoffice_ci@yahoo.com


Dear Chief Aguraola:

I have recently had e-mail communications with someone who tells me her name is Victoria Amah. She told me quite a tale of woe and is asking for my assistance. But before I proceed I mus have verification of her story. Are you familiar with this case and what assurances can you give me that Ms. Amah is the actual item.

sincerly
Jethro Peach


=========================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: i await your urgent response.
To: "victoria amah"


Dearest Vicki:

I have e-mailed the lawyer and am waiting his response. In the meantime, I have attached a photo of myself. Please let me know if you think I am attractive. Also please send me a photo of yourself. I know that you have a beautiful soul, but I would like to see if you have a trustworthy face. I am an excellent reader of faces.

sincerly
your loving Ro.

=====================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: "agurola kema" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Ref; Transfer in Order.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com




Sir,

Thanks for your mail information.

Earlier,I have had discussions with M/s Victoria Amah
concerning your nomination as her foreign
partner/recipient of fund which her late Father
deposited with a private bank here in
Abidjan,commercial capital of Cote d Ivoire.

I have varified this project and can assure you that
everything is in order but we shall all endeavour to
treat this transfer confidential for security reasons.

For us to proceed,a change of ownership of the fund to
your name and favour is important and necessary hence
you are hereby requested to send the following
information to enable me submitt on your behalf
application of change of ownership at a reputable
COURT here as well as approved stamps from the finance
minsitry.

After the change of ownership of the fund to your name
and favour,you will be in the position to request the
Bank where and when to remitt the fund to your choiced
nominated accounts.

The information needed from you includes;

(1)Full names and address.
(2)Telephone and fax numbers.
(3)Change of ownership fee of $750 (seven hundred and
fifty us dollars.)
(4)id card or passport numbers for identification
purposes.

Contact me on phone numbers +22507131142 for advise on
payment.

Awaiting your urgent compliance,

Regards,

Chief K E Agurola.


=========================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Ref; Transfer in Order.
To: "agurola kema"


Ok, chief. Thanks for the update. Double check that phone number you sent me, as it does not seem to be a working number.

Please e-mail me the forms necessary for the change of ownership and I'll look them over. If it all seems in order, I'll get you the $750 fee tomorrow. How will we handle these preliminary transactions? PayPal? USPS Money Orders (if so what address should I send them to).

Serenity
Jethro t Peach


=============================================
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "agurola kema" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Clarification.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com



Sir,

Thanks for your prompt response.

The forms are already in the COURT here in Abidjan,if
you make the payment i shall then apply on your behalf
for the change of ownership since i am your
representing attorney.

My phone numbers are in working order,dial the number
as sent to you;22507131142.

Make the payment via western union money transfer to
my name and address as Kema Eugene Agurola.
05 rue des Jardin,cocody Abidjan Cote d Ivoire.
Question test; who is sender,Answer;Jethro Peach and
then send the control numbers.

Further more,forward the rest information as stated in
my previous mail.

Regards,

Chief K E Agurola.
Representing Attorney.



=============================================
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:06:04 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "victoria amah"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: From Me.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


Hello Mr Jethro,
 
I am happy to note that you have emailed the lawyer who is going to assist us get the required documents of change of ownership in your name from the court here in Cote d Ivoire.
 
Once again i urge you to comply with the directives of the lawyer to enable him procure the documents.
 
In my next mail i will send you my photo as i have no ready one at the moment.
 
The most important thing to do now is to work with the lawyer and ensure everything work out well.
 
Awaiting your next email soonest.
 
Victoria Amah.
 
=============================================
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: From Me.
To:  "victoria amah"



Hello Vikki:

I will need to have a photo before I can proceed any
further. My brother says you are not a real person.

sincerely,
Ro



==============================================
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "agurola kema"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Attention; "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com





Attention; "MR. JETHRO PEACH"

Sir,

I am waiting for your compliance.

Regards,

Chief K E Agurola.


==================================
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Attention; "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
To:  "agurola kema"



Well, Chief, I'm not so sure about this now. I went to
the bank to open an account. I didn't tell them all
the details but they said that this was not
legitimate, that you were only out to get my money or
worse. So I'm not sure what to do now. I'm confused.
Please help me understand what's going on.

sincerely
Jethro

======================================
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:18:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "victoria amah"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Need not be afraid.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com



Hello,
 
I am not happy about your telling everybody about this transaction despite my advise to keep this transaction confidential.
 
Even if i send a dozen of my single photographs to you it will not convince you into accepting the role i have requested you to play in this transaction.
 
All that we need in order to achieve a successful conclusion in this transaction is absolute TRUST between us and not you listening to your brother.
 
In a transaction of this kind,we need TRUST and confidence to execute it properly,without trust we can do nothing even if you have all the photographs as you are requesting.
 
I want to advise you to stop listening to your brother if you are ready to assist in this transaction.
 
Contact the lawyer as soon as possible and indicate to him when you will send the fee for the change of ownership.Lets not waste further time in this transaction.
 
Everything is in perfect order,do not be afraid or doubt my genuiness.
 
On the other hand,let me know if you are in the position to come down to Abidjan atleast to see things your self.
 
Awaiting your mail.
 
Victoria.

========================================
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Need not be afraid.
To:  "victoria amah"



Okay. You are right. My brother's an asshole anyway. I
don't know why I even talk to him, much less ask his
opinion on anything.

I will begin making arrangements to see if I can get
to Abidjan the early part of next week. Can you
recommend a place to stay when I am there?

sincerely
Jethro


=======================
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:55:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "agurola kema"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Attention; "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com





Sir,

I have already informed you on what to do,its your
right to decide either to assist or not.

Contact me if you are ready to make the payment for
the fee.

regards,

Chief Agurola.

==========================
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Attention; "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
To:  "agurola kema"



Yeah, you're right, chief. I've been e-mailing Vikki
and we decided the best thing would be for me to come
to Abidjan myself and check out the situation. I will
begin making arrangements.

sincerely,
Jethro Peach
===============================
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "agurola kema"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Attention; "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com




Sir,

Before making any arrangement to come down to
Abidjan,let inform you about the modalities and
requirements that will help us conclude this
transaction smoothly with out any problem.

First,you are required to stand in as the new
beneficiary/recipient of the fund,hence the change of
ownership of the fund in your name and favour.It is
compulsory to obtain the document first in your name
before your coming down here.
Without the document,we can not proove that you are
the new beneficiary/recipient and your coming here
will not be important but if after obtaining the
document in your name and favour then then they will
know you are coming.

If you are planning to come here,it is in the interest
of this transaction that you send the fee for the
change of ownership to enable us make the necessary
arrangement so that your coming here will be
worthwile.

I awaits your positive response.

Chief Agurola.

Nb;We also need your complet information like your
address,your phone and fax numbers,your
nationality/age this information are important.

==============================
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:35:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "victoria amah"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: From Victoria.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com



Hello,
 
I met with the lawyer Chief Agurola and he suggested to me that it will only be wise for you to come down here in Abidjan if we conclude all the arrangement well before your coming here so that every thing will be in order.
 
He is suggesting that you make the payment first to enable him get the needed documents in your name and favour.
 
Kindly contact him for advise on how to make the payment as soon as possible.
 
I am relying on you for a sucessful conclusion of this transaction.
 
Yours truly,
 
Victoria.




===============================
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: From Victoria.
To:  "victoria amah"



Well, I didn't want to say anything, but I will be in
Abidjan anyway, arriving Thursday, on another
confidential matter and was hoping to get both jobs
done at the same time. How should I get you the money?

Sincerely,
Jethro


===================================
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: One more thing.....
To:  "victoria amah"



You still owe me a photo of yourself......

Love and kisses,
Jethro Peach

=====================================

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:20:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "victoria amah"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Hello.
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com



Hello,
 
This transaction is not a childsplay so we must all put that at the back of our minds,if you are coming to Abidjan on thursday on a another confidential matter then I it means you are not coming here because of me or my transaction.
 
You can just fly to Abidjan when we are yet to conclude on every necessary arrangements like geting the needed documents of the fund in your name as i have earlier suggseted to you.
 
Contact the lawyer and comply with all his instruction otherwise i will just believe that you are not serious to do this job and i will be left of option of looking for assist else where.
 
Let me know the outcome of your discussion with the lawyer soon.
 
Victoria.

============================
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Hello.
To:  "victoria amah"



I am at the Sofitel Abidjan, Room 612. It is supposed
to be a four-star hotel, but it is a dump and the
service is terrible. Please call me and I will take
you out to dinner on Saturday (but not at this hotel)
and we can discuss this matter in person.

Sincerely,
Jethro

============================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:40:42 +0200 (CEST)
From: "victoria amah" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: call me
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com


hello jethro peach if your in Abidjan you can call me 08166937


==========================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:43:15 +0200 (CEST)
From: "victoria amah" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: call me
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com





hello jethro peach
I waited for your call form South Africa today 22508166937

=============================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book
Subject: Going to South Africa today
To: "victoria amah"


Good day:

I waited for your call so that we could have dinner
Saturday. Now I am on my way to Johannesburg in one
hour. I will call you when I have checked in to my
hotel there.

I am heartbroken that I missed you. Please remember to
send me the photo of you. If you can do that, then
perhaps I can route myself back to Abidjan for another
day or so before I head back to America.

Sincerely
Jethro

===============================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:43:15 +0200 (CEST)
From: "victoria amah" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: call me
To: jethropeach@clownflower.com





hello jethro peach
I waited for your call form South Africa today 22508166937

==================================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:49:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: call me
To: "victoria amah"


Dear Victoria:

It's 6:40 a.m. local time and I don't want to wake you, but I have 10 minutes of e-mail time before I have to head back out. I need to check out of the hotel I'm in and find some place to lay low. I may be in danger, but I can't leave S.Africa yet. I've been out on a business trip with two other gentlemen and let's just say I don't think this deal is going to work out. They took me on wild goose chases (are you familiar with that term) all day and my cell phone could not get service. I'm still bound by confidentiality for now, but I'll fill you in later. I may not get back to my e-mail until I get to New York on Monday.

Nothing would please me more than to see your photo waiting for me when I get back.

Sincerely
Jethro

PS: I don't want to alarm you too much. I can take care of myself. That's why I'm going underground for the next two days. But a prayer from you would be nice.

===========================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?