Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Mrs.Eunice Giwa: PEACE!!

From: "Eunice Giwa" Add to Address Book
Subject: PEACE!!!
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:25:41 +0000


PEACE!!!

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Eunice Giwa, a Briton by origin, but
married to a South African, Mr. Rufus Giwa who was
murdered by unknown assilants last year in Wales.

My husband worked with O2 Telecommunications in
England as Director of Research for Four years before
he was
appointed adviser to the Prime Minister of England on
Co-operation and integration with africa, a post he
held until he was brutally murdered by the suspected
rival political parties.

We were married for eleven years without a child,
before his death we
were both Believers.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
10 Million pounds sterling. This fund,(10 Million
pounds sterling) is in a finance house here in
England.Presently this money is still with the
Financial Institution . Recently,my Doctor told me
that I might not last for the next Eight months due to
an inflammation of my liver.This has led to my being
on 24 hours intensive care,in a private clinic here
in England. I am tired of living like this.

I have decided to donate this fund to an individual,or
a charity organisation that will utilize this money
the way I am going to
instruct herein.I want an individual,or Charity
Organisation that will use this fund for orphanages,
widows,and helping land mine victims worldwide.

I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband's
relatives are not Believers and I don't want my
husband's efforts to be used for trivialties.I do not
want a situation where my husband's sweat will be used
in material pursuits. This is why I am taking this
decision.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact name of my lawyer, telephone number and email
address who will issue you a letter of authority that
will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund.
I want you to always pray for me, My happiness is that
I lived a worthy life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing
another person
for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will
act accordingly
as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed.

Your Sister,
Mrs.Eunice Giwa.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?