Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

***Mrs Sandra Williams: FROM MRS SANDRA WILLIAMS



Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:15:31 +0200 (CEST)
From: "williams family" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: FROM MRS SANDRA WILLIAMS
To: williams1_s@yahoo.fr


FROM MRS SANDRA WILLIAMS
Tel:00225 05 55 18 56
Dearest One,
Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is
not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your
will.

I am Mrs Sandra Williams, the wife of Mr.George Williams My Husband was a
highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the
capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously after one of his
business trips abroad .Though his sudden death was linked or rather
suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle who travelled with him at
that time. But God knows the truth!

Before his death he called me in the hospital and told me that he has
the sum of fifteen million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars
in a trunk box(USD$15.500,000) Which he deposited in one of the
Security company here in Cote D Ivoire Africa.

Now I am just a widow with two children, and really don't know what to
do now, I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds.
This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of
incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my Husband actually
brought sorrow to my life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded and i will like you to
come down here if possible so that we can meet face to face and i will
take you to the security company were my late husband deposited the trunk
box which contents the money.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as a widow?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is been transferd in to your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Email me through my personal box.

mrssanfamily_0@yahoo.fr
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Mrs Sandra Williams.
Tel:00225 05 55 18 56


======================================

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 22:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: Reply from "Ken Smith" in Ohio
To: "williams family"


My Dear Mrs. Williams:

I am myself a person of recent widowhood and would kindly like to offer my assistance in this your most hour of needing.

I absently lost my dearest Cylviana nearly two years ago in a bizarre household accident. The details aren't important. But I shiver in the deepest corners of my heart that my dear Cylviana's immortal soul may be in the hands of the evil one in the kingdom of darkness, as she was not a truly saved Christian, and indeed frequently mocked my daily prayer services. For the first year, I awoke nightly from dreams most horrid and grotesque, and it was only when I firmly set my attention and resources to devote my life in the assisting of widows and orphans that the nightmares stopped. Mostly, I work with the clients of the local widows and orphans shelter, to help them get jobs and turn their hearts to the way of holiness. It's easier to get them a job, however, than to win their hearts.

After a lifetime of avoiding television and the Internet because of the terrible sin and corruption that dominates the popular media, I broke down and bought a computer last month in order to create an Internet site devoted to widow assistance.

Therefore, please forgive me if I show bad internet e-mail manners in approaching matters such as yours, but I must confess that I was touched in a most deep place by your story, I also must hope that I have convinced you of my utmost sincerity and honor as a human individual and neither of the porcine nor canine variety.

Joking aside, I would not require more than a fee of 20 percent of the total, which I would be happy to be receiving as cash in the strictest sense of U.S. American currency.

My only other requirement would be absolute discretion on your part and of your family, that in any memoirs, magazine or newspaper articles, letters and official documents to be referred to as "Ken Smith".

On a personal note, may I ask the ages of your children? Do they miss their father terribly?



Sincerely yours

Ken Smith

==================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:35:58 +0200 (CEST)
From: "williams family" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: From Mrs.Sandra Williams.I Wait For Your Ungent Respond.
To: clownshow@clownflower.com


From Mrs.Sandra Williams
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
Tel.00225 05 55 18 56

Dearest Mr.Ken Smith,

How are you and your family today,including all your daily actvities,I guess all is fine with you.

I am very happy when I opened my mail box and read your hopeful message which you sent to me,my mail to you is not a mistake,I really want you to help me and my two fatherless children so that we can relocate down to your country where we can have a new lives.

Sincerely speaking,I am a widow and I need your urgent assistance in this matter so that my life and that of my children will be safe.For helping me and my two kids,you are to proceed first in assisting us to get the consignment out from the concerned Security Company where my late husband deposited it before his sudden death,as soon as the consignment retrieved,then you will arrange with the security company for bringing the consignment to your country so that you receive the consignment(One Trunk Box)that contained the fund on my behalf.

Here are the areas that I want you to assist me:

1-I will like you to help me in retrieving the consignment out from the security company, you will also lead me to invest the fund into a profitable business venture which you have the knowledge.

2- My late husband deposited the trunk box that contains this money in a security company here in ivory coast (Cote D’Ivoire) and he used the name of my first son as his next of kin.My first son is now 15 yrs old while his junior brother is 12 as well.

3-Now since all the documents proving this consignment with the security company bears the name of my late husband as the original depositor and my first son as his next of kin, as my chosed foreign partner a change of ownership of the consignment will be done with your name to enable the security company know you as our foreign partner, the change of ownership will give you the power and right to stand and claim the consignment on my behalf as our family friend and a business associate to my late husband Mr.George Williams.

4-From the total amount of $15.5m USD (Fifteen million Five hundred thousand united state dollars ) which contains in one trunk box, you will buy a residential building for our living when I and my two fatherless children arrive there.

5-You will assure me as a servant of God that you will never betray me when every documents concerning this fund is changed to your name. You will assure me that you will keep the confidentiality (secret) of every information which I am about to pass over to you until the fund comes to your control. I am saying this because this money is my only hope for the future of my children.In all, the most important thing I will require from you is truth and honesty to enable us champion a good relaionship.

6.For your noble assistance,I have agreed the 20% of the total fund after you might assist us to get this consignment out from the Security Company while our remaining balance ,you will lead me to invest it in any area you deem necessary profit yielding venture such that we will be on safer side .

To enable you confirm all the informations which I am giving you here, I will like you to advice me if I am to direct you to my church Rev.Pastor here in Ivory Coast so that you will reach him immediately and request him to guide us for immediate finalising of this transaction.

Thanks in advance with ever respect.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Sandra WilliamsTel:+22 505 5518 56

=======================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:47:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Please Advice - Need to make arrangements
To: "williams family"


My dear Mrs. Williams:

I am so glad to hear that I can be of service to you.

I haven't yet had the pleasure to travel to Africa. So that I may start making arrangements for my visit, can you recommend a good hotel for me to stay in, and also advise which airport is nearest you.

Sincerely,

Ken Smith

=======================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:37:36 +0200 (CEST)
From: "williams family" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Call The Pator John Nwatu Immediately On My Behalf !!!
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


From Mrs.Sandra Williams
Tel:00225 05 551 856
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire
West Africa

Dearest Mr Ken Smith,

Once again, let me thank you for your hopeful message and promised which I received with happiness.


It is only God knows that I am more than serious to relocate my family to your country as you have promised me that you will help me so that I will get this consignment out from the security company and move it to your position where you will help me to invest it in good business.

Our political situation here is very bad please help me and my kids to get this consignment out from the security company to enable us move out from this country. Please let us work like one family created with one blood.

To assure you that I am very serious concerning how to relocate out of this country,I hereby direct you to the contact of the Rev.Pastor so that you will call him for further directives and advice which you may require to finalise this project without any hindrance.According to the Pastor,he said that you can reach him with his direct number at any time even in the night here he declared that he will not count it as an offence even if you call him in the night provided is what concerned me and my two kids .You are free to call him at any time.

How I wish that you are around me here and see what I and my kids have been going through since the sudden death of my husband Mr.George Williams.

The most important thing in this transaction is utmost confidentiality of both parties and I am very happy that you have assured me of keeping the secret. Since the consignment(Fund) which we are talking about was deposited in a security company here in Ivory Coast where we are presently residing as a refugee.

By the Special grace of God,the pastor will help you to guide all the legal aspect of this transaction,during my discussion with him, he asked me to inform you to call him so that he will brief you on the procedure of this transaction and how everything will be carried on as to see that my sons and the consignment in question moved out of this country as soon as possible and join you there

Here is the contact of the Reverend Pastor:

MISSION CHURCH CHRIST
32 Ave. Du Gaulle 11 Plateau
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire,West Africa
Tel:0022 507 498 171
Email: churchmission2000@yahoo.com
Name: Rev. Pastor John Nwatu .

Please I will like you to call him immediately you received this message on my behalf for I have briefed him concerning my dealings with you.When you call him tell him that you are Mr Ken Smith calling on behalf of Mrs .Sandra Williams and her kids .

Finally, disclose to him that you are the one who want to help me and my kids to relocate down to your country. Please, be you informed that I have handed over to him all the related vital documents proving the consignment and it's deposition to the security company and as well your name to the Reverend and he is now waiting for your immedaite telephone call.

Please when you reach him,kindly ask him to forward all the proving documents to you and as well advice you on what is required from you to facilitate the bringing out of this consignment and moving it to your country.

I want you to discuss with the pastor on how the consignment will be release from the Security Company without any hindrance and the fund transfer to your possession where it will be save before coming to meet you for the investment.After your telephone call to him, please do not fail to email me back with the details of your mail to him.

I have handed over to Pastor John all the important documents which the security company issued to my late husband during the time he deposited the consignment and when you call him,you can request to send all to you.In your next message please send me your picture in other for to know you.

Try all your best and call the Pator John Nwatu immediately
May God bless you for me.

Mrs .Sandra Williams

================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Call The Pator John Nwatu Immediately On My Behalf !!!
To: "williams family"


Thanks for the quick response, Sandra. I will contact the rev. directly, but please I find it odd that you do not answer my questions about airport and geography of Cote D'Ovary, but send me a letter with vaguries and inconceptions.

Surely you must understand that these things arouse suspicions since your e-mail came from no where. I will maintain secrecy, but I must be assured as well that you are up and up.

Please, what city are you currently located in?

Please, I would require a photo of you and your children to proceed.



sincerely

Ken Smith


===================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: "CHURCH MISSION" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Dear Beloved Brother Ken Smith,
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


CHRIST MISSION CHURCH
32 Ave. Du Gaulle 11 Plateau
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa
Tel:0022 507 498 171
Email:churchmission2000@yahoo.com
Name:Reverend Pastor John Nwatu.



Dear Beloved Brother Ken Smith,

I am very happy to received your message this evening , infact it really gives me more courage and joy to involve myself with you in helping Mrs.Sandra and her kids in this project .
Really ,I have to confess to you that Mrs.Sandra and her kids deserve our urgent assistance in helping them so that their lives will be safe under your umbrella there in your country as soon as they move out of this country and join you there.

Regard to the content of your message I received, after going through your mail, I did called Mrs.Sandra to confirm every informations from her before writing to you now, Mrs.Sandra told confirmed to me that her late husband Mr.George Williams deposited the consignment (one trunk box) that contained the amount of $15.5m United States Dollars and he kept the box that contained the fund in the security company called World Trust security Inc located here in Cote D' Ivoire,but the officials of the security firm do not know that what is inside the box is cash, Mrs.Sandra and her kids want us to assist them in getting this box release from the security company, so that the security company will move the box to your country where you will stand to receive the box and use your name and particulars to lodge the fund in a good bank since she is residing here with her kids as a refugee, after this, she will arrange for their travelling documents to join you there for living in your country and you will lead them to invest the fund into a lucrative business that you knows better there .

Following the nature of the Mrs Sandra's husband,Mrs Sandra said that before her husband gave up ,he called her beside him and adviced him to see how he will relocate out of this country with the fund immediately she find a foriegner that will help her to invest the fund after assisting her to get the box out from the security company so that her life and that of the two kids will be safe, in order to avoid the enemies that planned for the death of the husband not to have access to know where they are hiding.

Mrs.Sandra and her kids also said that she want you and me to join our effort in helping them in the following ways:

1) That I will give you the full contact of the security company where the consignment was safeguarded so that you contact them as her appointed foreign partner, from there you request them to give you their mode of operation to release the consignment and ship it to your area.

2) She also pleaded me to inform you that if the idea of moving the consignment by shipping is not good , then you can ask the security company if they can release the consignment to her here so that I will help her to to take the box to the bank here where I will use your name and information to lodge the fund for onward transfer to your nominated bank account.

Actully, Mrs.Sandra and her kids have handed me over the Certificate of Deposit of the consignment including her late husband's Death Certificate and as well their refugee identification card here in Cote D'Ivoire and other vital documents which the security company issued to their late husband during the time he made the deposit. Upon your request, I will send all to you as we proceed.

I am waiting for your telephone call so that I will have oral discussion with you concerning this project before I will go ahead to forward some vital documents related to the consignment and it's deposit in the security company to you.

Remain blessed in the Lord


Yours brother in christ,

Rev. Pastor John Nwatu.

============================================
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:22:46 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "williams family"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: You Can Reach To The Pastor!!!
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Ken Smith
Sorry for the delay in replying to your mail.
As I toid you in my first message to you .Am in a refugee camp here and I do not know any hotel here,Any information you need to know please you can ask from the Rev Pastor John Nwatu his in the better position to that.We are in coteD'Ivoire in west africa in the city of Abidjan.
Please endeavour to ask the pastor anything you care to know about.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Sandra Williams






==================================
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: You Can Reach To The Pastor!!!
To:  "williams family"



Dear Sandy:

Ok. I will ask the pastor. I will also need a photo of
you and your sons. I need assurance that you are real
person, not just someone out to get my money.

sincerely
Ken smith

============================
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:32:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "williams family"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Picture Attached.
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Thanks for your mail.
Here is my picture and of my two kids.
I Wait to hear from you.
Sandra Williams






==============================
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:02:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Picture Attached.
To:  "williams family"



Okay, I am much re-assured. I am glad you sent me real
photos of yourself instead of a picture of a model or
something to make me fall in love with you. Still,
you are an attractive woman witth two fine lookign
sons and it will be my pleasure to assist you in this
matter.

I am still awaiting a reply from your pastor, but I
will begin to make arrangements to come to you and
rescue you soon.

sincerely,
Ken Smith.

=============================
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:17:57 +0200 (CEST)
From: "williams family" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Please Call The Pastor
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Ken Smith,
With presure I received your mail and I thank you for your understanding and your willingness to assist me and my kids .All I need from you is to help me to get the said consigment out first from the security company where may late husband deposited it as family valuable.

I will like you to call the Rev Pastor as soon as you received this message on my behalf and require from him what will be the next step to be taken.The election will soon be starting here and anytime I remember that this consignment is still here my heart gets worried,because this is the only hope for me and my kids .Please try all you can to reach to the pastor today.Also I will like you to send me your full contacts.Telephone, fax and your address and including your picture.In other for me to have oral conversation with you.
My God bless you
I wait to receive your mail
Sandra Williams


==============================================
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:15:58 +0200 (CEST)
From: "williams family" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Please Call The Rev Pastor Immediately On 225-07-49-81-71
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Ken Smith,
With presure I received your mail and I thank you for your understanding and your willingness to assist me and my kids .All I need from you is to help me to get the said consigment out first from the security company where may late husband deposited it as family valuable.

I will like you to call the Rev Pastor as soon as you received this message on my behalf and require from him what will be the next step to be taken.The election will soon be starting here and anytime I remember that this consignment is still here my heart gets worried,because this is the only hope for me and my kids .Please try all you can to reach to the pastor today.Also I will like you to send me your full contacts.Telephone, fax and your address and including your picture.In other for me to have oral conversation with you.
My God bless you
I wait to receive your mail
Sandra Williams


==================================
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Please Call The Rev Pastor Immediately On 225-07-49-81-71
To: "williams family"


Dearest Sandi:

I hope you are not having good laughs at my expence!!! This is the phone number of a video store that sells the utmost in profanity and pornographic blow job materials. I am disgusted. Please check the number and make sure that I am calling it right. I do not believe you are jesting me, but who can be sure.

Sincerly,

Kenny Smith.....

================================

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Please Call The Rev Pastor Immediately On 225-07-49-81-71
To:  "williams family"



Since you have not answered my last email I can only
assume that this has been a hoax, someone trying to
take advantage of my generous nature. Your "Pastor"
will not answer my e-mail messages and the phone
number you gave me was for a pornographic shop.

If you want me to continue helping you in this matter,
I must insiste that you treat me with respect. Please
call me at (513) 868-2426 as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

=======================================
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:55:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "williams family"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Please Call The Rev Pastor Immediately On 00225-07-49-81-71
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dearest Ken Smith,
 
My situation here is very ctictical and that of my chidren in the refugee camp our matter required urgent assistance .I will be very happy only if you can take this matter up.
The number of the pastor I gave to you is the right number  all you need to do is to dial 00225-07-49-81-71.please endeavour to call the Rev Pastor and request from him what will be the next step to take.
Thanks and remain blessd
Sandra Williams

================================
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved Brother Ken Smith,
To: "CHURCH MISSION"


My apologies for the delay in answering your e-mail, Pastor, but I did not recognize the name and have only been checking a portion of my e-mail for the past two weeks because I am traveling and only to able to get on-line periodically.

I'm very glad that you are able to vouch for Sandy's story, but I must tell you that I am to require more confirmation of the existence of this account before I proceed. Please tell me what other documentation you can provide. Please send me jpg scans of these documents as I am traveling and unable to access my private fax machine.

sincerly,

Ken Smith

=================================
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: "CHURCH MISSION" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: From Rev.John Nwatu(Concerning Mrs.Sandra Williams Project) Please Get Back To Me Urgently !!!
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Beloved BrotherKen Smith,

As a servant of God I am, I have accepted your apologies and agreed to render my best of assistance to you and Mrs.Sandra Williams to that her problem solved.

As you requested the documents from me, actually Mrs.Sandra Williams have handed over to me all the vital documents related to the consignment and it's deposit in the security company called (World Trust Security Inc) by her late husband Mr.George Williams, please before I will go ahead to send all the documents to you as you requested, I will like you to assure me that you will not expose Mrs.Sandra Williams and her family with documents when I send it to you.The security of Mrs.Sandra Williams is very important for us to keep because as Mrs.Sandra Williams and her kids are here,nobody is aware that they are taking refuge here so I will not like in a situation you will receive the documents from me and later you expose it without keeping it as your most valuable documents.

Last time, I asked you to reach me with your complete address,telephone number, full name and your driving L/c or any identification Card of yours but in your message I received today you did not include any of your particulars.Please Why ???.

Please, I will like you to write me back as soon as you receive this mail and please let me have the above informations that I requested from you so that after I receive it, I will go ahead to attach all the vital documents that Mrs.Sandra Williams handed over to me and send it to you via email attachment.

I am waiting for your urgent message.

May the almighty God bless us all,

Rev.John Nwatu




=================================
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:41:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: From Rev.John Nwatu(Concerning Mrs.Sandra Williams Project) Please Get Back To Me Urgently !!!
To: "CHURCH MISSION"


Allow me to be blunt: Mrs Willams contacted me on this
matter, so my position is that it is first up to her
-- and you as her representative -- to provide me with
the support materials to verify the existence of the
funds in question. Once sufficient proof is offered to
me, then I will forward to you all the information you
require to expedite this matter.

I can tell from you tone that you are already getting
impatient with me, but I have also asked for things
that have not been forthcoming, so with all due
respect, be impatient with yourself.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?