- ***Mr. Johnson Kerosine: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
- Jamie Carter: FROM MR JAMIE CARTER
- Mrs Bridge Socorro: Greeting Message
- **Miss Celine: From Miss Ceiline Adama
- Sister RITA Walter: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
- *Miss CAROLINE AKPAKS: FROM CAROLINE AKPAKS
- Mr. David Cooper: From Mr. David Cooper
- Mathew Embu: Attn :Director. From Mathew Embu
- Sister Josephine Bukah: From: Sister Bukah
- mr francis nnamani: RE;;HI
Sunday, September 18, 2005
*Mrs Elizabeth Marculey: ASSISTANCE
From: "eliza m007"
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.ca. Learn more
From: Elizabeth Marculey
Dearest one ,
I know that this mail may come to you as surprise , I am Mrs Elizabeth Marculey the wife to Dr Edward Marculey the former director general of Sierra-leone Gold and diamond corporation who was assasinated by the rebels loyal to Foday Sankoh the (R U F) leader. I managed to escape my country with my son Robert.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son (Robert) intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Fifteen million U.S dollars($15,000,000.00) which my late Husband kept for us with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before he was assasinated by the Rebels in a two Metallic Trunk Boxes.
Now I and my Son have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.We want you to help us claim and retrieve these boxes from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:
2). The Transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Real Estate
If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund. I await your soonest response.
Mrs Elizabeth Marculey.
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""
Subject: Re: ASSISTANCE
To: "eliza m007"
My dear Elizabeth:
I already have some excellent investments in mind for you, but first I must respectfully ask for some clarity:
1) Was your husband in a metallic box when he was assassinated or were the rebels in metallic boxes? Your description has lost clarity in translation.
2) Does the money exist in cash? What currencies? Or does it need to be withdrawn from a bank where-in I could receive the proceeds in certified bank draft?
3) Will this transaction require my presence in Coit d'Ovaries? It so happens I am planning a business trip to South Africa on a confidential diamond-related deal in a couple of weeks and could easily arrange a side trip to Abidjan.
In any case, before we proceed further, I must ask for some documents. I am sure you can understand the need for a complete trust between us. I am going to need some proof of your story. Please send me the following items in an e-mail attachment:
1) A scanned copy of your passport or other government-issued identification with a photo, along with a corroborating casual or portrait photograph of yourself.
2) A scanned copy of your official signature.
3) A letter of transit, bank statement, receipt or seal of approval to verify the existence of the money.
I thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you, and even though this is my first week on the job, I am sure that I can help you invest this money in some very lucrative endeavors. I will tell you more when I receive your documents.