Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

***Mr. Johnson Kerosine: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

What an unusual name! I'm going to require some form of identification, sir.

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:55:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From: "Johnson Kerosine"   Add to Address Book
To: j.kerosinej@virgilio.it
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE



WALHANG ELECTRODE COMPANY LONDON
Westminster, London United Kingdom.
Tel: +447040110447

ATTN: Dear Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I
wish to inform you that this letter
is not a hoax mail and I urge you
to treat it serious.

I am Mr. Johnson Kerosine, a personal assistant
to Mr.Wallter
Hangal, the managing director of WALHANG ELECTRODE
COMPANY LONDON England.
I am Mr.Wallter Hangal's personal assistant
for six years now;
Mr.Wallter Hangalhas a beautiful wife Mrs. Cathrine
Hangal and three children.

Mr.Wallter Hangal is the managing director
of WALHANG ELECTRODE
COMPANY LONDON England, Mr.Wallter Hangal is 68
years old,
Mr.Wallter Hangal was From_Germany, who unfortunately died
in tsunami incident on 26th
December 2004. You will read more stories
about the tsunami victims on visiting
this web site,www.ems.narenthorn.
thaigov.net/tsunami_e/tsunamilist.php?.

Mr.Wallter Hangal died in
tsunami incident in Thailand together
wi th his wife and three blessed
children on 26th December 2004, since
after the incident I have been
trying to locate any of his relation or
brother, I later discovered
that Mr.Wallter Hangal is the only issue to his family.

Before his
death on 26th December 2004 Mr.Wallter Hangal left with
a bank a total
sum of $58 million United State Dollars.

I came across your name and
contact, on the course of my personal
searching for reliable and
honest person whom will transact this
business with me so i decided to
contact you for this project.

I am contacting you to assist in
repatriating and securing the
wealth left behind in a fixed deposit
account by Mr.Wallter Hangal before
they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Bank. The board of
the directors n the Bank has
issued a notice that after 2 months from now and
no next of kin shown
up for the claim, the funds will be confiscated and
declared
unserviceable.

Since I the personal assis tant have been unsuccessful
in locating
Mr.Wallter Hangal's relatives for sometime now, I seek
your consent to present you as
the Next of Kin of the deceased since
you are a foreigner, so that the
proceed of this deposit valued at
$USD 58 Million Dollars can be released to
you.

The Bank will
release the funds to any foreigner who has all
related
information/documents of Mr.Wallter Hangal . I myself have
successfully gotten all the necessary documents and contacts of his
account
with the bank, Your application will be directed to his
account officer
department For verification and approval. Everything
is under my control. I
shall Provide you all the information and copy
of the certificate of
deposit issued o Mr.Wallter Hangal when he
deposited the funds in the Bank.

I shall also involve a good attorney
who shall represent you in all the
appropriate offices for the claim.
I shall destroy all the
documents used for the claim and leave no
traces. Af ter everything, you
shall have 30% of the total sum, while
70% for me. All requires is your honest
cooperation to nable us seeing
this business successful.

I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach
of the law. Mr.Wallter
Hangal was a very good man and it is not wise
to allow his hard earned wealth to be
stolen by the reedy directors of
the bank.

Further details awaits your response by email. Please treat
this
proposal very strictly and confidential.

Best Regards and God
bless you.

Mr. Johnson Kerosine.
+447040110447.

==============================
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:40:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
To:  jjjjjohnsonkerosine@yahoo.com



I must say that you have my attention. I am quite
intrigued. Please send me a photograph of yourself as
I am an empathic person and can read a lot from a
person's face. Only if I read your face and feel that
I can trust you will I cooperate with you on this
venture.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

=========================
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "johnson kerosine"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Greetings Ken
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Ken,
 
Many thanks for your e-mail and accompanying CV expressing an interest in this business.
This business is reality and 100% risk free.
 
I will send you my identification letter for our trust, that is my international passport, but before that you must follow my instruction for us to achieve our mission.
 
What I need from you as a partner is your assurance and honesty to show me you can save guard this fund once it enters into your account.
 
I believe in God Almighty, and his the one helping me in what ever am doing regards in this business, and he will see me through to the end of this business, no body knows about this accept you and me alone knows about the existing of the fund.
 
I will give to you information and guideline in future in respect of this business.
 
I need a God fearing person to help me, and since you came to help me I believed is God sent and all my trust is brotherhood.
 
I need your assurance and honesty in regards of this business.
 
I will give you more details about this business immediately I see your response.
 
Please give me your word and assurance.
 
Regards and God bless you.
 
Johnson Kerosine.

===========================
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Greetings Ken
To:  "johnson kerosine"



I assure you that I am the most trustworthy individual
you can imagine. Please forward your credentials to
assure me of the same.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

====================================
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 05:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "johnson kerosine" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Greetings Ken
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Ken Smith,

Thank you very much for your email,This business is reality and 100% risk free.

As i told you in my last email, i told you i need a God fearing person with trusted.

This fund in question can not be possible for me alone to claim it after going through it and all my investigation i found out i must need some body to act as the next of kin.

The next of kin must be authentic and legal because the bank must go through an investigation on the next kin to know if they will pay you or not, and once the bank find out you are the authentic beneficiary to late Mr Wallter Hangal, the fund will immediately transfer to your account which you will present to the bank.

Now am looking for an attorney who will help us in respect of this and have you as the next of kin in U.K high court in respect of this transact, i have an appointmant on Monday to see of the attorney i beleive so much he can help us, his an American attornay also practise in London.

By God grace if i have an positive answer i will give you his contact for you to contact him regarding on your next of kin.

My dear friend, for this fund to be in your account, you have to work together with me to make sure everything we does goes with one mind to avoid any mistake in future and jeopardy.

Please send to me all this information for our trust regarding on thgis business,

1) Your full name and address

2) Your direct phone and fax numbers

3) Your marital status and age

4) Your occupation andpoistion in your owrking place

5) your Religion and any of your identification letter such as international passport or drivers license.

I attached to you my international passport for our trust and for keep in regard of this business.

Please feel very free to ask me any question regarding about this business.

I await your respone.

Regards and God bless you.

Johnson Kerosine.


===============================================
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Fraud and forgery
To: "johnson kerosine"


How foolish do you think I am, Mr. Kerosine Johnson, if that is your real name? The printing on this document has clearly been added after the fact.

I believe our transaction is complete.

Sincerely,

Ken Smith



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?