Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

**Mr, Elvis Guru: I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION!!

How could I resist starting up a friendship with Elvis??

But his story has a few holes in it. I'm afraid I'm going to require some documentation, E."

============================================


Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:49:56 +0300
From: "elvis guru2" Add to Address Book
Subject: I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION!!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Mr, Elvis Guru.
N0 268 hosipital road,
Box 1287 Port Shepstone
Chaka -Nigeria.




Dear Friend,
We want to transfer to overseas ($36,000.000.00 USD)Thirty six million United States Dollars) from a Bank in Nigeria.I am looking for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business, trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr, Elvis Guru. the Auditor General of a bank in Nigeria. During the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1995 and since 1998 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money has been floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account is Mr. Ahmed Tariq, a foreigner and a sailor, he died since 1998. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, it has no other beneficiary. My investigation proved to me as well that Mr. Ahmed Tariq until his death was the manager Tariq Company Nig Ltd.The amount involved is (USD 136M) One hundred and Thirty Six million United States Dollars, I only want to first transfer $36,000.000[Thirty Six million United States Dollar from this money into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I don't know
any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr. Ahmed Tariq is a foreigner too, [and the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

However, I got your contact address from my secretary who does not know the need for it. I am revealing this to you with believe that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and might be the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take.

I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and to sign a binding agreement before transferring the money to any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. Before we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and investments.
I need your full co-operation to make this work, because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.

I need your strong assurance that you will never letme down. With my influence and the position of the bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing.

The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence you can come immediately to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and three of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account.I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr, Elvis Guru,


N.B. I need your phone and fax numbers for easy
communications as the case may be.


==============================
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION!!
To: "elvis guru2"


Dear Mister Elvis:

How fortunate that you write me at this time. It so happens that I will be going to Nigeria in a few days for the rest of the month of September on another confidential matter. Perhaps I can kill two birds with one stone, eh???? Double your pleasure, double your fun, right????

I will arrive at the Lagos Airport on Air France flight 8843, arriving 4:05 p.m. local time on Thursday, Sept. 14.

Perhaps you can give me more details on this transaction so that I may get the ball rolling before I leave on Wednesday.

Best of luck to you and God bless your eternal soul.



Sincerly,
Ken Smith



================================

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:29:15 +0100 (BST)
From: "elvis guru5" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: update and the way forward
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
CC: elvisguru2@walla.com


Dear Mr. Smith,

Thanks for your response to my mail and am glad to know that you will be coming to Nigeria to this week for what you described as another confidential business. All the same please am most grateful that you accepted to assist me in this transaction.

With regards to your request for more information to enable you attached my program to your sechdule i supposed you understand the nature of the transaction i had contacted you for. what i really needed right now is your contact informations like residential or postal address and phone numbers to enable me initiate the documentation process through an attorney.

This ducuments will indicate and presents you as the next of kin to the decease to account holder and it will take some days to obtain. after the procurement of the documents we would now apply for the payment and transfer of the account balance to the new account information that will be provided by you. The bank will confirm the documents and issue approval for the transfer of the money to your provided account. there may be need for you to sign some ducument at the bank. I will use my influence to make sure that approval are given as at when requested.

Please kindly give me your phone number and the address so that i can initiate the process before your arrival and if you can wait till next week, I should be able to secure some of the paper works for the transaction.

your response is been awaited to enable me secure the needed paper works.
Best regards,
Elvis Guru

Please all communication regards this transaction should be directed through this email for easy and immediate access hence forth.

====================================
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Let's get down to business then .....
To: "elvis guru5"


And let's be very serious and very careful with this transaction, Mister Guru. Since you contacted me in this regard, I should ask a little more documentation from you before I reveal any personal information other than my name and e-mail address. And also because I am traveling and won't be near my personal fax machine for several weeks, I will need for you to scan in the following documents and e-mail them to me as .jpg files:

1) I need proof of your identification. A copy of your passport or government-issued photo ID such as a drivers license, as well as a recent photo of your self that will verify your identity.

2) Copies of the documents in the files you discovered in Mr. Tarig's file that will prove the veracity of your story and your access to the documents.

I am sure you will agree that we need to establish a bond of trust between us in order to carry out a transaction of this magnitude.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

===================================

Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:29:30 +0100 (BST)
From: "elvis guru5" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: call me
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Mr. Smith,

Thanks for your mail and am glad for your continue interest to assist despite your business schedules or recent. From your last mail i take it that you are now in Nigeria for the business you mentioned. I hope all is well, let me know so that i could meet with you.

With regards to you concerns and request for my documentation and proof of veracity of my story regarding the funds and situations in my bank. It has is my intention to make available to you my identity as requested but i can not at this time make available to you the documents partaining to Mr Tariq's account for some security purposes until we have commence the transaction process.

It is however my wish to commence this transaction but must equally insist that i speak with you before we exchange any paper work. This is my phone number 234 803 331 4240 you can call me any time so that we could talk. I will be travelling to London by next week for official work. This however will not disturb our transaction hence we will have to maintain communication and the securing of the needed documents will be done by an attorney here in Nigeria.

Please I awaits to read or hear from you to enable us make a head start in this transaction.

Best regards,

Elvis Guru

================================
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:47:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Proof of identity
To: "elvis guru5"


Good Day, Mr. Guru:

I am leaving Nigeria in a few hours for Abidjan. I would have loved to meet with you but I have a rather full itenerary for this trip. As it happens, I will also be in London next week. Perhaps we could catch up there.

Be in touch and send those documents at your first opportunity.



Sincerely,

Ken Smith

===============================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:00:55 +0100 (BST)
From: "elvis guru5" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: needs to speak with you
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com




Dear Mr Ken Smith,

It is rather unfortunate that you arrived Nigeria without the thought of calling me as demanded. The issue here is that i don't know if you are really interested in this transaction as your actions suggested otherwise.

I refer to my last mail where i informed you that i can not give you any documentation without hearing from you through the telephone or meet with you in person to discuss over this transaction. As you will bear with me there are alot of scammer through the internet and my proposal to you has nothing to do with scam as the whole stuffs is documented.

Where are you going to be in Abidjan and how long are you going to be there. I have a co worker i could direct to meet with you but on a personal introduction and possibly i could call and speak with you and him. Please kindly bear with me that i will be living for london this weekend as i indicated and your arrival to london as you indicated will be sometime next week or so. If that is the case then i will equally wait for you but i still insist that we speak before with me or release any documentation to you.

Best regards,
Elvis Guru

=========================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: needs to speak with you
To: "elvis guru5"


I am sorry that we haven't stayed well-connected, but
I am traveling a lot on business through the end of
this month and it is hard to fit everything into my
agenda. I left Nigeria on Saturday and am in
Johannesburg for a short lay-over before moving on to
London later this week.

Yes, I know there are a lot of scammers out there, and
it's difficult to sort out the real deals from the
frauds. That is why I must insist on your
documentation before I invest too much time and energy
into this project. You can see I am a busy man and
have no time for foolishness.

sincerely
Ken Smith


==================================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: needs to speak with you
To: "elvis guru5"


Dear Elvis:

I'm afraid I've had a sudden change of plans. My trip to Abidjan took a strange turn and I've been in Johannesburg all day and half the night with two fellows that I'm not trusting too much right now. I can't get to London because I need to be in New York Monday, and I'm going to be laying low in Johannesburg until the weekend. By Sunday, I should be able to risk the airport. Please keep me posted on the details of our transaction as they develop and I will catch up with you on Monday from New York.

ks

=========================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?