Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

**MISS FATTH KONE: FROM FATTH KONE

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "fatth kone"   Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: FROM FATTH KONE
To:  fatth44_kone@yahoo.com


FROM FATTH KONE
EMAIL: fatth44_kone@yahoo.com 
ADDRESS/ AVE 11 RUE 45
ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE
 
Dearest Beloved
Base on your profile i am happy to request for your assistance and also
 to go into business partnership with you, i believe that you will not betaryed
my trust which i am going to lay on you.
 I am MISS FATTH KONE,20years old and the only daughter of my late parents
MR.and MRS KONE. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa
merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It
is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his
business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2003.Though his sudden death was
linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his
who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother
died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death on Febuary 12 2003 he called the secretary who accompanied
him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Ten Million United
State Dollars.(USD$10 000 000) left in a security company in a mettalic
trunk box, but the security company didn't know the content because it was
registered as family valuables personal for security reasons. I am just
20years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to
do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant
political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought
sorrow to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance
in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now
permit me to ask these few questions:-
 
(1.) Can I completely trust you?
(2.) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
 PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY ABOVE EMAIL:fatth44_kone@yahoo.com 
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
MISS FATTH KONE.


==================
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: FROM FATTH KONE
To:  "fatth kone"




> (1.) Can I completely trust you?

Indeed, you can trust me. The question is, can I trust
you. You seem awfully young to be engaging in this
kind of transaction.

> (2.) What percentage of the total amount in question
> will be good for you?

I must ask for 30 percent.

Please send me a photo of yourself.

sincerely,
Ken Smith

==================================
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "fatth kone" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Thanks
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dearest Mr Sumit,
Compliments of the day to you sir, how are you today? I hope all are well with you. I received your mail with thanks and as well your full willingness to assist me in this transaction and i must confess to you that you are a God sent one to me.
Please sir, i will love to let you know that i will offer you 25% out from the total money and as well 5% for any exspencis that may occur during the peroid of this transaction. Please, confirm this mail to me as to enable us move futher without delay.
Thanks and God bless you.
Your Sister,
Fatth

==================================
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Greetings
To: "fatth kone"


I am glad to be of service to you, Miss Kone. Your counter-proposal of 25 percent plus 5 percent for expenses equals the 30 percent that I had requestion, so we have a deal. I will proceed as soon as I receive the following documents:

1) A copy of your passport or a government issued photo ID, along with a corroborating photograph of yourself in a portrait or casual environment.

2) A copy of a receipt or other document that verifies the presence of the trunk in the security company's possession.

As I am traveling and do not have access to my personal secure fax machine, I hope it's not too much trouble for you to scan those documents and e-mail them to me?

Sincerely,

Ken Smith



===========================
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:32:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: "fatth kone" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Thanks for your understanding
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Hello Mr Smith,

Good morning and how are you? i received your mail and as well the requried information needed to procced with me in this transaction. Sir, please note that every document regards to the deposition of this consignment in the security company are with the lawyer and i wish if you can contact him as discuss more with him since i am a novice in this line.

Finally, please confirm if you can contact him so that i will move to him as to inform him that my fathers friend in oversea will be contacting him. Also i will be sending to you my internatioal passport with my photo soon, and please for now i am finding very difficult to eat as it is the liitle help from my pastor. Please i want you to handle this transaction very urgently and carefully because this is the only thing left for me in this world.

I will be waiting to hear your onwn point of viwe so that we can prooced without delay.

Thanks and have good day.

==========================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 02:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "fatth kone" Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Information urgent
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Hello Mr Ken,

This is just to inform you that i have meet with the lawyer to inform him that i am giving you his contacts to open communication with you.

Please, try the best you can to handle this transaction urgently because the situations of this country is getting worst.
Thanks and God day,
Waiting for your respond soon
Fatth

==========================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Information urgent
To: "fatth kone"


Hello Fatth:

Good to hear from you. I look forward to communicating
with your lawyer, but you first must send me the
documents I requested. Until I receive some
confirmation, there is really nothng I can do.

Sincerey,
Ken Smith




Fatth

====================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?