- *Mrs Elizabeth Marculey: ASSISTANCE
- ***Mr. Johnson Kerosine: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
- Jamie Carter: FROM MR JAMIE CARTER
- Mrs Bridge Socorro: Greeting Message
- **Miss Celine: From Miss Ceiline Adama
- Sister RITA Walter: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
- *Miss CAROLINE AKPAKS: FROM CAROLINE AKPAKS
- Mr. David Cooper: From Mr. David Cooper
- Mathew Embu: Attn :Director. From Mathew Embu
- Sister Josephine Bukah: From: Sister Bukah
Sunday, September 18, 2005
*Madam Nenita Villaran: From Julie Nenita
I received this same letter from a different e-mail address and different subject line in May. I carried on with Madame Nenita for a while, but she got tired of me asking her for money. I'll let Jethro Peach take a different approach.
This begs a few questions on how this 419 business works. Who makes up the stories? Do several people use the same letters, or does an operator keep several different letters going at once?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:50:53 +0300
From: "julie nenita"
Subject: From Julie Nenita
After going through your profile, it was my pleasure
to write to you for an urgent assistance.
My name is Madam Nenita Villaran. A complete citizen of
the Philippines, widow to the late former minister of
finance in Philippine who died on 15th of May 2002.
My husband fell sick and he was flown to France for
treatment but later died of ulcer and he has been
I inherited a total sum of 12.3 million dollars from
my late husband, this money which is concealed in a
metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and
finance company here in Philippine. Due to the
instruction I laid down before I deposited the box,
that I needed maximum security/safety of my
consignment and no body nor government organization
can trace the where about of the box until I am ready
and prepare to claim it. for this reason the security
company used their diplomatic means to send the box
out of Philippines to with a security and finance
company in Abidjan- Cote d'Ivoire where they have
their underground secrete vault. This deposit was
coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.
This means that the security company does not know the
content of this trunk box that was sent from the
Philippine to Abidjan- Cote d'Ivoire under a
diplomatic coverage for safe keeping.
My main purpose of sending you this mail is because
of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give
you this priority of shipping the box of money to any
address that you think is very secure and save in your
country with your percentage of which we shall chat on
In fact, since the death of my husband, his brothers
has been seriously chasing me around with constant
treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have
the documents of his landed properties and confiscate
them. They have successfully collected all his
properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me
to surrender all bank account of my late husband,which
I did, but I never disclose to them this deposit with
the security company in Abidjan- Cote d'Ivoire because
this is where my future and destiny lies upon. The
family of my late husband never aware of the secret
existence of this deposit which I made with the
security company and they can never be aware of it.
Out of fear of my late husbands family, and when the
situation becomes uncontrollable because of pressure
on me from the Government of the Philippines, I decide
to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me
retrieve this box of money from the security company
for onward lodgement into his account for the purpose
of future investment. Consider my situation as a widow
and come to my rescue.
There is need for urgent action because I'm paying
50 dollars per day as a demurrage to the security
company for safe keeping this consignment.
I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I
look forward to hear from you soon.
Madam Nenita Villaran
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MR. JETHRO PEACH"
Subject: Re: From Julie Nenita
To: "julie nenita"
First, let me say that I will be eager and able to assist you in this desperate situation of yours. You can thank God that you found the right person.
But may I ask some questions for the sake of clarity:
1) Why are you using two names: Julie Nenita and Nenita Villaran? This is very confusing and just a little suspicious, to be frank.
2) Will completing this transaction requiring travel to the Phillippines and/or Coit d'Ovarie? It so happens I am going to South Africa early next month to complete a confidential diamond-related transaction and could easily extend my travels to facilitate this transaction.
In any case, before we proceed further, I must ask for some documents. I am sure you can understand the need for a complete trust between us. I am going to need some proof of your story. Please send me the following items in an e-mail attachment:
1) A scanned copy of your passport or other government-issued identification with a photo, along with a corroborating casual or portrait photograph of yourself.
2) A scanned copy of your official signature.
3) A letter of transit, bank statement, receipt or seal of approval to verify the existence of the money.
I thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. I will tell you more about myself when I receive your documents.