- Mrs Bridge Socorro: Greeting Message
- **Miss Celine: From Miss Ceiline Adama
- Sister RITA Walter: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
- *Miss CAROLINE AKPAKS: FROM CAROLINE AKPAKS
- Mr. David Cooper: From Mr. David Cooper
- Mathew Embu: Attn :Director. From Mathew Embu
- Sister Josephine Bukah: From: Sister Bukah
- mr francis nnamani: RE;;HI
- Ben odogwe: Mr Ben odogwe
- Barrister Raymond Dike: Good Day Richard O Jones/...
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Jamie Carter: FROM MR JAMIE CARTER
Subject: FROM MR JAMIE
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:57:32 +0000
I hope this mail doesn't come to you as an embarrassment as i receive
unsolicited mails sometimes. The truth about it is that many
have failed to understand the use for which the Internet is set for us
benefit, and therefore some abuse the privilege.
I write to you based on a request by an investor and need for funding
options. My name is Jamie Carter, i'm a fund manager representing the
interests of wealthy investors mainly from third world countries.
got contact of a client and due to the sensitivity of the position she
in the society and the unstable investment environment of the country,
wishes to evacuate her fund into more stable economies and developed
where she can get maximum yield for her money.
What she requests is an individual such as you who will be willing to
receive money on her behalf abroad, invest it in profitable markets and
projects such as real estate, manufacturing or any viable option.
What she is offering you:
1. Commission of 10% of total funds received,
2. Equal share of annual profit as an administrator of the investment
Private E-mail address:email@example.com
More information will be provided to you on your response.