Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

**Dr.M.Mponda: Kindly Assist

From: muzi0@i12.com Add to Address Book
Subject: Kindly Assist
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:27:16 +0100



FROM: Dr.Muzi Mponda,

#123CB/PBV, MAIN CITY, JO,BURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
PHONE: +(870)-763633 FAX:(870)-763431

{IN EARNEST, EFFICIENT, STRONG AND RELIABLE BUSINESS
TRANSACTION}

Dear Sir,

Do not be perplexed with this note, It;s all about soliciting your attention to transfer the Sum of {Twenty six million, usa, dollars}, and {Six million, usd} Will be transferred first, on a solid agreement and well done as agreed by both parties the remaining sum (balance)of Twenty Million will be transferred accordingly as well.

As an Auditor General (AG) an Equivalent of an American,Certified Public Accountant {C.P.A} as well, a personal account officer to the Formal (Diceased), I believe that we can do this business without any Hitch, if only you will be trusted and then follow simple yielding Instructions for a sound smooth success of this Divine mercy (business), as I already had a Dream, of God's presence and endorsement of this business Transaction.

We have marshaled out a solid master plan/arrangements on how best to Actualize this laudable objective, so we are not trying to experiment with a transaction of this nature(MAGNITUDE), that will not/never ever come my way again in my life time. Our fears now is if this money will be safe in your hand/custody pending our phyiscal arrival for sharing, etc.

If we agree and never to disagree again, you will stand to get 30%, 5% for
the Orphanage, Poor/Less Privileged, 5% for local and International expenses
incurred by both parties on the course of transfer, while the balance of 60%
will be for me and my partner.

Note: The formal (diceased), died without Oral or writing"WILL" and without
any "HIRE",so the formal as a foreigner,because he is a foreigner, this fund
can not be released or paid to an Indigene here, IT MUST BE A FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASS-PORT. So based on this, that is the most reason why you are contacted in regards, as you know INHERITANCE is not a crime all over the world, but will be crime only when you did not follow the Rules, Law's and Procedures of International Inheritance by making triple sure to secureing all the necessary transaction documents to back up the said Inheritance, or other wise.

I got your contact from the Computer, You are the first person in note of this transaction, on your positive response, I will furnish you with the FULL TRANSACTION DETAILS.

Waiting succinctly your positive response URGENTLY.


kind regards,

Dr.M.Mponda.

===========================================
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 22:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Premiere Fund Transfer Co." Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Kindly Assist
To: mponda01@myway.com


I have been out of town for a while on an important assignment and I now may be able to help your situation. Please send me an update as soon as you receive this message.



Ken Smith

=============================================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: From Dr.Muzi Mponda
From: "Muzi" Add to Address Book
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:21:53 -0400 (EDT)


Dearest Ken Smith,

Thank you for your reply, I am happy to hear from you finally.I want you to know that this business i have with you is 100%Risk and trouble free.it is Strong Efficient and very reliable infact this business is above board and as such we are not trying to experiment with this life time project that will not come our way again in life.Bringing to your vivid notice that this business can only be successful if and if only you will abide to follow simple yieldful instructions as they may come to you from an insider in the Bank here as every neccessary super arrangement/plans has been mapped out for the success of this davine nature.

Note here that this money is still bonded in the Bank here until we do all the neccessary thing we are suppose to do to have this money right in your position.What you need to do now is to set up an account where this money will be making it's moves to from this very Bank here and the account needed can be an EMPTY account that is not having any money inside it or existing account once you know that we can use it to receive the money and when withdrawing it will not pose any kind of problem to both of us involved. Why i said an EMPTY account so that you will not fell that someone you don't know want to access your account or otherwise please far beyond that.

Finally if i receive this account information from you i wll apply for the release of the fund to the account that you will provide and then we wait for approval from the Bank and after processing and subsequent approval by the Bank you will be required to come down here South Africa or will go to the Banks off shore fudiciary office to endures the usual Final Fund Release Order Form Document which is the final authority that will release the money into your account upon approval from the Bank and bringing to your notice that once i receive the account information from you this business will not take us approximately 7 Bank working days to be a forgone conclusion if you will abide to follow instructions accordingly.

I will be waiting for an urgent response from you including the account information any account can serve once it is still valid and outside South Africa.

Wishing You A Wonderful Supper Week End Ever.

With Warmest Regards,

Dr.Muzi Mponda.

==============================================
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: From Dr.Muzi Mponda
To: mponda01@myway.com


Dearest Dr. Mponda:

As the US banks are closed for the Labor Day weekend, I will not be able to act upon this until next week. I shall open an account and we will proceed from there.

Sincerely,

Ken Smith

==================================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: Waiting To Receive The Account Information.
From: "Muzi" Add to Address Book
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 05:17:19 -0400 (EDT)


Dear Ken Smith,

I will be waiting to receive the account as you said to enable me start processing the payment in your name.

Waiting to hear from you including your telephone numbers for us to have more words over this business.

Regards,

Dr.Muzi Mponda

====================================
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:08:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Waiting To Receive The Account Information.
To: mponda01@myway.com


Dear Muzi:

Thank you for your quick reply. I await your call. My phone number is (513) 367-2554.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

=====================================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: Send The Account Information.
From: "Muzi" Add to Address Book
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:09:03 -0400 (EDT)


Ken Smith

Thanks for the telephone number and will call you later today while waiting to receive the account information to enable me start processing the payment in your name.

Regards,

Dr.Muzi


=====================================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: Send The Account Information.
From: "Muzi"   Add to Address Book
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 03:00:48 -0400 (EDT)


Ken Smith,

I tried calling your telephone yesterday and it keept ringing and no response.I will try again later today but you should go ahead to send the account information to enable me start processing the payment immediately.

Regards,

Dr.Muzi.

===============================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: What is Happening?
From: "Muzi"   Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 03:17:14 -0400 (EDT)


Ken Smith,

Am still waiting to hear from you are still in the business or not?

Kindly let me know to enable me know the next line of action.

Regards,

Dr.Muzi.




=========================================
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: What is Happening?
To: mponda01@myway.com



Well, Dr., I am having second thoughts. My brother
told me that you are not real, just out to get my
money. So I am not so sure now what to do. Can you
send me a photo of yourself so that I can show him you
are the real deal?

sincerley
Ken Smith


===========================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: Re: What is Happening?
From: "Muzi"   Add to Address Book
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:19:19 -0400 (EDT)


Ken Smith,

I will send you a copy of my international passport copy later today and how old are you that your brother is the one deciding for you on what to do upon I told you not to undermine the confidentiality of this business with anybody.

Will wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Dr.Muzi.


============================
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust""   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: What is Happening?
To: mponda01@myway.com



My apologies for not having written sooner, but I have
been traveling and am now staying at the Sofital
Abidjan on confidential business.

My brother is my partner in all matters and I have
convinced him of the worthiness of your project.

Please forward me your credentials that would include
a photograph of yourself and I will send you the fee
you have requested and the routing numbers for my
secure bank account.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

==============================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: What is Happening?
From: "Muzi" Add to Address Book
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:00:14 -0400 (EDT)


Ken,

I'm happy to hear from you,but i am confused because i don't realy know if you want to do business with me. You said that you are now in Abidjan and i will like you to feel very free to let me know why you are in Abidjan if you don't mind.

Now since we are extablishing mutual trust and understanding i will like you to tell me more of your self,your state of origin your work,if you are married and with how many kids to enable me know who i am about to deal with.

You mentioned something about sending me a fee,what fee are you talking about?please clear me here as i did not request any fee from you.also you keep on saying that you want my creidential and my passport what cridential are you talking about?to me i don't think that is what you should be asking for now as that has nothing to do with this business at the moment rather than for you to send an account information for onward transfer of the fund to the account that you will provide.Though i will be sending the copy of my international passport and i will also like to have your own in return.

Finally if you want to do business with me please let me know by sending the required informations for the transfer.but if you don't want to do business with me feel free to let me know so that i will look for alternative way to carry on with the transfer.

Please reply this mail pretty soon you receive this mail.

Muzi.

============================
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Leaving Africa today
To: mponda01@myway.com


Dearest Muzi:

Perhaps I was getting ahead of myself. In previous transactions of this sort, I have always paid a Transaction Analysis Fee in advance that usually runs about $750, along with an Account Transfer Fee of $250. Perhaps this deal is a little different and I am confused. But if you don't want my one thousand dollars then I shall not force it on you. Ha ha. That's just a little joke between us.

I will be leaving Abidjan in a few hours. My itenerary on this trip has been quite jammed or I should like to have taken a flight to SA for a day to meet with you. As it stands, I am poised to fly to Amsterdam. I am involved in a plan to help a young orphan (ha! She's 26 years old and stacked like an ice cream cone, if you know what I mean) recover a trunk full of money that her dead father left in storage. Seems it somehow got shipped to Amsterdam along with some of his other professional possessions. I'm beginning to wonder if this is not just a wild goose chase. Are you familiar with that term?

As far as personal information, I can tell you that I am 46 years old and divorced. I have two children who are in university, one studying musical theater, the other medicine. I live alone (if you don't count the domestic staff) with my two dogs, Butch and Hank. I will attach a photo of them. They are Jack Russell Terriers, but I call them Jack Russell Terrorists as they are quite active and occasionally destructive. I miss them terribly when I am traveling, but there are funds to be rescued, eh?

Now that I have revealed a little about myself perhaps you could do the same and send me some verification of your identity. Please scan a copy of your passport or other official document with a photo, along with a corroborating photo of yourself. I am sure you understand, Dear Muzi, that we must be very careful and take appropriate precautions when dealing with funds of this magnitude. You promised you would do that but have not. Please do not make me wonder if you really want me to help you with this transaction.

I hope that when I arrive in Amsterdam tomorrow that the documents are waiting in my in-box.



Sincerely,

Ken Smith






================================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: RE: Leaving Africa today
From: "Muzi" Add to Address Book
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 05:35:44 -0400 (EDT)



Ken Smith,

Send the account information if you are in the business because there is no business without trust because I could not understood your stories any longer.

Regards,

Dr.Muzi.


======================
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: RE: Leaving Africa today
To: mponda01@myway.com


Dear Muzi:

You're last e-mail was rather abrupt. I'm trying to
help you out here and you cop an attitude? All I ask
for is that you prove the truth of your story by
e-mailing me the documents I've requested. If you
can't do that, then I'm afraid we have no grounds for
trust.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith


==================================
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: Urgent
From: "Muzi" Add to Address Book
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:43:40 -0400 (EDT)


Ken Smith,

Let me know what documents you request of me.

Regards,

Dr Muzi.


=================================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Urgent
To: mponda01@myway.com


> Let me know what documents you request
> of me.

1) A copy of your passport or other government-issued
ID PLUS a corroborating portrait or casual photograph
that clearly shows your facial features

2) A statement or other document from the bank
verifying the existence of these funds.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith


==========================
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: ""The Broker You Can Trust"" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Urgent
To: mponda01@myway.com


> Let me know what documents you request
> of me.

1) A copy of your passport or other government-issued
ID PLUS a corroborating portrait or casual photograph
that clearly shows your facial features

2) A statement or other document from the bank
verifying the existence of these funds.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith


====================================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?