Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Ben odogwe: Mr Ben odogwe

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:51:26 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From: "mr ben odogwe"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Mr Ben odogwe



ATTENTION:
I am Mr Ben odogwe, an Auditor General (AG) an Equivalent
of
an American,Certified public Accountant {C.P.A} as well, a
personal
account officer to the Late Mr Juan Garcia, an oil
expatriate
with my
country, who died on june 1990.
I was his personal account
officer,i
sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply.
It's all about soliciting your attention to transfer the
Sum of Twenty
six
million, US, dollars. ($26m) Note: The formal
(diceased), named Mr
Juan Garcia died in a
motor accident with his
wife. On further
investigation i found out that he died without making
any will,and all
attempt to trace his next kin was fruitless.
I
therefore made further
investigation and discovered that Mr Juan
Garcia did not declare any
kin or relations in all his offical
documents,including his bank
Deposit paperwork in my
bank So based on
this, that is the most reason
why you were contacted in regards, This
sum of us$26,000,00 have been
floating as unclaimed since 1990 in my
bank as all effort to get his
relatives have hit the stone.According
to the law , the money will be
revert to the
ownership of the
Government of my country if nobody
applies to claim
the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that i want
to seek your consent as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to
the decesased so that the
bank will transfer the money to your
designated
account.
All documents
and proves to enable you get this
fund will be carefully worked out.I
have secured from the probate an
order of mandamus to locate any of
the deceased beneficiaries, and more
so I am assuring you that the
business is risk free involvement .Your
share stays while the rest be
for myself and for investment purpose as
i will leave my country as
soon as the funds gets into your account.The
sharing of the fund will
be based According to agreement
within me and
you. As soon as i
receive an acknowledgement receipt of this message in
acceptance of
our mutual business proposal, I will furnish you with the
necessary
modalities and disbursement ratio to suit both parties
without any
conflict.If this proposal is acceptable
by you,do not take
advantage
of the trust i have bestowed in you.
PLEASE, APPRECIATE THE
FACT THAT
DOING BUSINESS OVER THE INTERNET IS RISK ENDEAVOR TO SEND
YOUR PRIVATE
CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER IN YOUR REPLY.
Best
Regards
Mr
Ben odogwe



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?