Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Mohammed Abacha: your quick reply is highly needed

From: "mohammed abacha" Add to Address Book
Subject: your quick reply is highly needed
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:32:08 +0000


From: Mohammed Abacha
13, Sani Abacha Crescent,
GRA, Kano-Nigeria
E-mail: info@planet12z.com


Dear Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late President of Nigeria.
I was
falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned but thank to
Allah, I
have been released for my innocent. Well dear friend, I need your
assistance
in transferring some of my money into your account, because the
government
is making plans to seize them, as they did to my fathers own lodged in
the
Union Bank of Switzerland. Please view this site and read it's content
carefully. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2492425.stm

The amount is US$12.5 Million packaged in several trunk boxes deposited
in a
private vault company. All that is needed is for you to arrange to take
delivery of the consignment/fund from the vault company. I will
remunerate
you with 10% at the end of the transaction, but most of all is that I
solicit your trust in this transaction.

I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored, so, I
will
get my family attorney to get the needed informations. While replying
include your personal phone and fax line for the transaction to
commence
forthwith.

Please get back to my lawyer Barrister Gani Fawagba on
his private E-mail: Bar_ganifawafifthy5@hotmail.com
for more clarification.

I anticipate your quick reply.

Best regards.

Mohammed Abacha



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?