Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Hon. Abel Chukwu: You may call me

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:30:04 -0700
From: "Abel Chukwu" Add to Address Book
Subject: You may call me


Good day,

I ma Hon. Abel Chukwu the present speaker Enugu State Government, Enugu
State
Nigeria. I got your contact and wish to contact you for the purpose of
buying
a good house in Canada or USA. With the interest of sending my family
out
of Nigeria before my tenor is over so that my children will attend a
better
university. Please I need a Quality house in a good location, that
worth
about $230,000.00 to $700,000.00. Please acknowledge my demand and
indicate
the modalities and the conditions of payment. Please send pictures in
different
views so I can access the face value of the house.

On confirmation I will need you to inform me on the necessary things
that
is required of me (signing and collection of hard copies of the
building
like ownership documents). After my wife and I have seen the pictures I
will
make a 50% payment to you as soon as possible so that it will not be
sold
to another person. So that when I am through with the project I am
handling
here in my country, which will be through in a month time I will then
come
over to settle every thing and also collect the necessary documents.
Please I await your reply urgently, here is our state web site:
http://www.enugu.gov.ng/House_of_Assembly/hon_members.html

Regards,
Hon. Abel Chukwu
Speaker Enugu State Government
234-8036662258.



___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?