Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

ugo iroakazi: YOUR ASSISTANCE PLS

From: "ugo iroakazi" Add to Address Book
To: ugo_iro@hotmail.com
Subject: YOUR ASSISTANCE PLS
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:33:37 +0000


DEAR
I need a trustworthy and honest person who i can rely on. I am a
citizen of
Sierra Leone the second son to the slain Minister of Mines and Energy
who
was
killed during the Sierra-Leonean war by the rebels.

I am now residing in accra ghana, west-africa.My father died and left
behind physical cash of $32Million US dollars, Which he safely
deposited in
a
security house during his regime in the office. I need a foreign
partner who
can stand as my father foreign partner so that we can retreive the
money
from
the security company.

My father foreign partners are now having a business relationship with
the
present minister of mines and energy,i have nothing to do with them
because
of
my security.

I am hereby soliciting your assistance to help me get the money out of
the
present location. If you are willing to assist me we will now enter
modalities
of percentage.
Thanks
best regards
DEAR
I need a trustworthy and honest person who i can rely on. I am a
citizen of
Sierra Leone the second son to the slain Minister of Mines and Energy
who
was
killed during the Sierra-Leonean war by the rebels.

I am now residing in accra ghana, west-africa.My father died and left
behind physical cash of $32Million US dollars, Which he safely
deposited in
a
security house during his regime in the office. I need a foreign
partner who
can stand as my father foreign partner so that we can retreive the
money
from
the security company.

My father foreign partners are now having a business relationship with
the
present minister of mines and energy,i have nothing to do with them
because
of
my security.

I am hereby soliciting your assistance to help me get the money out of
the
present location. If you are willing to assist me we will now enter
modalities
of percentage.
Thanks
best regards



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?