Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Prof. Anthony Duke

From: "Prof Anthony Duke" Add to Address Book
To: p_duke8@eresmas.com
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:00:12 GMT
Subject: Urgent Reply


FROM THE DESK OF AUDIT MANAGER,UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC,PROF ANTHONY DUKE.STALLION PLAZA LGS.
E-mail: anthy3_du@yaho.es

KIND ATTENTION FOR URGENT BUSINESS CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day and how is life general withyou? Of course it is my humble wish to solicit andcrave your indulgence to make this project request fora joint business transaction which I hope will notcome to you as a surprise, hence I plead foryour pardon.

I am Anthony Duke,the Auditing and AccountingUnit,Foreign OperationsDepartment Union Bank Of Nig,PLC. I have an urgent and confidential business proposal for you. On June 6, 1999, an Australlian oil consultant/contractor with viaNational Petroleum cooperation (NNPC) Late Engr. Steve Moore made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calenderer month valued at US$15.500.000.00 (Fiften Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in my branch. On maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply after months we send a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employee (Nigeria national petroleumCorporation) that Late Engr.Steve Moore died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, it was clear that he died without making a will.

All attempts by the Australian to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Late Engr. Steve Moore did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents including his deposit document in my bank. The total sum of US$15,500,000.00 is still in my bank as dormant acct. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian banking law, after five years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government. If the account owner is certified death and nobody comes forward to claim it.This is the situation ,and my proposal is that I am looking for a
foreigner who will stand in as the beneficiary/next of kin. This is simple. All you have to do is to immediately send me th e details of a bank account anywhere in the world for me to arrange the proper money transfer document. The money will then be transferred into the account for us to share in the ration of 60% for me 30% for you while the remaining 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred within here and there. here is no risk involved. I am using my position and connection in the bank here to do all the documentwork for the transaction. We shall employ the services of at attorney to draft the will and obtain all necessary documents and letter of administration in your fovour for the transfer.

This transaction is risk free guaranteed. If you are interested, please reply immediately confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction could be most profitable for both of us. Please do not expose this deal if you are not interested because if you do, it will take me out of seat.and for your interest to do this business with me kindly reply asap and call me. I am awaiting your urgent reply. (anthy3_du@yaho.es)

Best Regards,
PROF.ANTHONY DUKE

======================================================

Dear Prof. dUKE:

Boy, you really caut me on a good day! I finally got the mony from gradpa's estate and evrybody's been teling me to invest the money in the stock market, but I don't no much about that. I bot this compute r first. How muhc is it going to take for me to get a pece of this action? HOw much will my share be when its over?

Sincrly,
Ken Smith


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear ken Smith,

How are you today? thanks for your kindly reply to my proposal which Your e-mail responses to my proposal are well received to me and your contents are also well understood which i really appreciated your kindly reply to me today to do this business with me. and for the perspective and safety of this transfer is very excellent after the normal protocols it will undergo.

Moreover, as you stated to me that i should explain to you in respect of doing this business with me.

Actually, you stated very well to me and i will advice you to not hesitate by sending to me your nominated bank account particulars with your full information which will be use by an Attorney who i will consult to secure all the necessary documents that will back this successful transfer in your name as the next of kin to late Engr Steve Moore to have this money transfer into your account soonest. so this is the information i needed from you right now as soon as you receive this mail. kindly send to me as fellow’s:

ALL THE BELOW INFORMATION ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL BE USED FOR THE TRANSACTION

(1)Your Full Name with Complete Address _______________________
(2)Your Bank Name with bank address:- ____________________________
(3)Your Bank Account Details:- ______________________________
(4)Your Telephone and Fax Number:-____________________________
(5)Your International Passport or Picture of Your?.

So that i will consult and attorney who will start processing all the necessary documents with your information couple with your bank particulars immediately as the original next of kin to this fund so that this money will be wire into your nominated bank account as soon as possible before my immediate coming over to your country for the sharing of the percentage as well stated and investment to be carry on immediately.

As you are ready to do this business with me, make sure you call me immediately you receive this mail for us to have a telephone conversation in respect of this transfer for more information and for our faster communication.

Hoping for your understanding and I wait for your immediate response soonest via telephone call. As you are really interested to assist me by doing this business with me as you stated.

Really this is our life time opportunity to have this money transfer into your account. Then as you asked how can i really make possible to make you the kin of the owner. That is why i said that we will apply the service of an Attorney, He will process all the legal documents on your name as the next of kin and the Attorney will also tender the documents to bank by himself for bank to contact you as the next of kin. As for this matter you are 100 (100%) percentage covered for safety.



Thanks and God Bless,
Anthony Duke.
234-8035536546

=================================================
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:11:11 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Prof Anthony Duke" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Urgent Reply
To: safari@clownflower.com




Dear The Clown Show ,

How are you today my good friend? I have been worried for you not have been able to e-mail me and call me since after I gave all the detail, as you required from me. What is the problem, I hope all well with you, your health and all things.



I will be happy to hear from you again.



Best regards,

Prof Anthony Duke



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?