Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Prince Bruno conty: PRINCE BRUNO CONTY

From: "bruno conty" Add to Address Book
To: brunoconty3@latinmail.com,
Subject: PRINCE BRUNO CONTY
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:54:45 +0200 (CEST)



Dear,

I am contacting you with reason that we are
going to be of a great use to each other.

My name is Prince Bruno conty, I am the first
son of Late Albert Chidi Conty. Untill his
death, my father was the former foreign
Affairs Minister of my country (Abuja)Nigeria.

Before I go into further details please be
informed that I am writing without any other
person`s pre-knowledge of my contacting you,
Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to
be maintained all through.

Days before the death of my father he
revealed to me about a deposit of a trunk box
which he deposted with my name in a private
security company in Accra, Ghana for security
reasons, although he registered the contents
as precious stones but the real content of
these trunk box is the sum of USD 24.6M.
(Twenty Four Million Six Hundred Thousand
United States of American Dollars) which was
his share from a secret sale of Diamond when
he was in the office, he could not deposit
this funds in a financial institution for
fears of the funds being confiscated.

After the burial of my father, I made frantic
effort on the best way to handle this money.
I sought advice from an attorney who advised
that I must seek for a trustworthy foreign
business partner.

However, I sincerely ask for your assistance
to get this Funds out of this country, and
your share for assisting us will be 25% of
the total sum, 5% will be use for upsetting
all the expenses incurred in the course of
concluding this venture and the remaining 70%
that will be for me and my family

The consignment will be released within seven
7 days of my being in receipt of your reply
via my email address and I want to assure you
that this transaction is risk free and legal.

In case you have any question do not hesitate
to contact me as I wait for your swift and
favourable response to my email

Best Regards

Prince Bruno conty
Dear,

I am contacting you with reason that we are
going to be of a great use to each other.

My name is Prince Bruno conty, I am the first
son of Late Albert Chidi Conty. Untill his
death, my father was the former foreign
Affairs Minister of my country (Abuja)Nigeria.

Before I go into further details please be
informed that I am writing without any other
person`s pre-knowledge of my contacting you,
Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to
be maintained all through.

Days before the death of my father he
revealed to me about a deposit of a trunk box
which he deposted with my name in a private
security company in Accra, Ghana for security
reasons, although he registered the contents
as precious stones but the real content of
these trunk box is the sum of USD 24.6M.
(Twenty Four Million Six Hundred Thousand
United States of American Dollars) which was
his share from a secret sale of Diamond when
he was in the office, he could not deposit
this funds in a financial institution for
fears of the funds being confiscated.

After the burial of my father, I made frantic
effort on the best way to handle this money.
I sought advice from an attorney who advised
that I must seek for a trustworthy foreign
business partner.

However, I sincerely ask for your assistance
to get this Funds out of this country, and
your share for assisting us will be 25% of
the total sum, 5% will be use for upsetting
all the expenses incurred in the course of
concluding this venture and the remaining 70%
that will be for me and my family

The consignment will be released within seven
7 days of my being in receipt of your reply
via my email address and I want to assure you
that this transaction is risk free and legal.

In case you have any question do not hesitate
to contact me as I wait for your swift and
favourable response to my family email ////
pbruno_contyemailprivate@yahoo.ca

Best Regards

Prince Bruno conty

===========================
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:53:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Premiere Fund Transfer Co." Add to Address Book
Subject: AM I TOO LATE
To: pbruno_contyemailprivate@yahoo.ca


I have been out of town for a while. Please respond immediately and update me on your financial condition.

Sincerely,

Ken Smith
Lake Lakanooki, Ohio



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?