Friday, May 06, 2005

 

**Mr. Thomas Williams

Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:23:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "thomas williams"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Awaiting
To: BossClown@clownflower.com
     
Dear Jones,

Many thanks for your mail, all you need do, send to me by post i.e ( DHL or FEDEX ) your company letter head and invoice two each, and your Bank Account details. The total sum is ( $18.500.000 ) which we will  use your invoice to push for claim.
As soon as we proceed, this transaction will take (21) working days to conclude, as the other officials involved are eager to see off the funds been moved out of Nigeria.
Address- 31, Osho drive olodi, apapa
              Lagos.    Nigeria.
You can also reach me on ( 2348030798282 ) for more discussions ok.
Best regards.
 
 
Thomas Williams.

NB- direct all mails to this box thanks.

===================================================
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show"   View Contact Details
Subject: Re: Awaiting
To:  "thomas williams"



My dearest Mr. Williams:

Thank you for considering me in regard to the $18
million transaction.

I have come highly recomended to you and my
credentials are impeckible, to be certain. First,
however, I must be assured that you are the trusty
individual you claim to be.

To establish that trust, I cannot send you my
invoices, letterhead, etc., without deposit.

Please send $250 US currency to my associate:

Richard Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

Mr. Jones (not his real name) will inform me of your
confirmation of faith and we will then send to you the
necessary credentials to assure this transaction.

Sincerely,
Your trusted friend and colleague
Ken Smith, P.O.T.

==========================================

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 04:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: "thomas williams" Add to Address Book
Subject: My brother
To: BossClown@clownflower.com


Dear Smith,

Many thanks for your mail, sorry for the wrong name, just like i have already told you on my mail last night, if i don't have faith i don't think i will do this transaction with you, but due to the faith and trust i've in you something tells me that you're sincere and that is the same assurance i gave the officials about you and if am not a good fellow, i don't think my colleagues will entrust everything to me.
Smith, don't hestitate to do so let me have them letter heads and invoices, for us to proceed immediately.
Best regards.


Thomas Williams.

=========================================

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 04:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Premiere Fund Transfer Co." Add to Address Book
Subject: Your references
To: "thomas williams"


My dear Mister Williams:

As you know, I come highly recommended for my
swiftness and my trustworthiness, but I have questions
remaining about your interests in this matter, if I
may be frank. If you cannot make a cash payment of
faith, then may I have references?

Sincerely,
Ken Smith, P.O.D.

=================================

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "thomas williams" Add to Address Book
Subject: Awaiting
To: BossClown@clownflower.com


Dear Mr smith,

Your mail was recieved with many thanks, pls since you're interested in this transaction, why the waste of time?
Arm me with all this things to enable us start up at once ok.
Awaiting your reply urgently.
Best regards.


Thomas Williams


====================================

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:56:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" View Contact Details
Subject: Re: Awaiting
To: "thomas williams"


Why waste time, you ask? Because I want to be sure I do not waste my money. In my country we have a saying: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

So I need for you to prove to me this is true, that I won't be hurt financially or doing something illegal.

I'm not wasting time. I'm just covering my bases like a good businessman should.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

===================================

Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 08:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: "thomas williams" Add to Address Book
Subject: My brother
To: BossClown@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Smith,

Many thanks for your mail, actually you're right, one has to be sure of what he or she is doing before enbacking on it.
But am giving you my word Smith, this is real the funds is there, all we need is your total
co-operation to enable us execute this transaction, as soon as we proceed everything will take ( 21 ) working days to conclude. Get me right you're not doing something illegal, i believe end of the day there will be smiles on our faces, because there is always a road at the end of every tunnel.
The truth is that here in Nigeria, there is a serious check on money transfers and we in the finanical sector are the main tergat, that is the reason why we want to use you as a front, to summit your invoices to enable us lay claim on the funds.
Even some top Govt officials here in Nigeria do these also. Nevermind we over here have perffected everything to take care of the underground works to be done ok.
Best regards.


Thomas Williams.

======================================
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" View Contact Details
Subject: Re: My brother
To: "thomas williams"


Dear Mister Williams:

Ok. I understand perfectly. As soon as Mr. Jones (not his real name) informs me of the arrival of the $250, then we shall get started. I am most anxious to continue this transaction as I am in need of a scolipolidectomy to cure my swagger and the funds you have in your possession that you are so graciously willing to share with me will pay the pigs head of the operation.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith, A.R.T.

================================

Dear Mr smith,

I recieve your mail thanks, it seens you're not serious, well it has been nice talking with you.
Best regards.


Thomas Williams.

====================================
What's fair is fair. You ask for my money without providing me any concrete proof of honorable -- even if criminal -- intentions, so it is only fair that I ask for money from you. For a fair profit, I would be happy to help you smuggle or launder money, but you're not getting any of mine.

If you want to reach me, my telephone number is (419) 419-4191

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

====================================

Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:30:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: "thomas williams" Add to Address Book
Subject: Be serious
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com


Dear Mr Smith,

Many thanks for your mail, ok we can talk over the phone within the week.
well this is my number ( 234 ) 8030798282.
Best regards.


Thomas Williams.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?