Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Mr. Ken Smith: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON

This isn't the original Ken Smith, but getting this made me want to gig him for it. It was kind of fun to get him to deny my allegations, and even after I threatened to kick his ass, he still wanted me to take part in this transaction.

========================================

From: "barrister ken smith" Add to Address Book
To: barristerken2002@eresmas.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:53:06 GMT
Subject: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON


From The Desk Of:
Barrister Ken Smith.
KEN & KEN CHAMBERS.
Address:1004 Abbervill Road, Clapham
Wandsworth ,Victoria
London
United Kingdom
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:barristerken2005@eresmas.com

Dear Sir /Madam,
This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but I must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you. I hope my letter
does not cause you too much embarrassment as l write
to you in good faith. Based on your information l got
from your country chambers of commerce. Please excuse
my intrusion into your private life.
I am barrister Ken Smith. Attorney to MR. Schmuck,from
Beverwjk,Netherlands . On the 10th of June 2000, my
client, his wife and their three children were
involved in a air crash off the Caribbean coast during
their flight to the Caribbeans.
Since then, I have made several inquiries here to
locate any of my client extended relatives but this has
proved unsuccessful since the deceased died along with
his entire family. After several unsuccessful
attempts,I decided to contact you to avoid Government
confiscating this money. I contacted you to assist in recovering the Fund valued at {US$10.6Million} left behind by my client before it
gets confiscated or declared unserviced by the Bank
where this huge amount were deposited.
The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account confiscated within the next
one month of official working days.
As you should understand, my chiefly reason of my
contacting you is as follows

(1).I AM AWARE THAT YOU ARE NOT HIS RELATIVE,EVEN IF
YOU ARE ,YOU ARE NOT LEGAL NEXT OF KIN THAT HE GAVE TO
ME.ALL HIS CHILDREN DIED IN THE AIR CLASH.
(2)THE GOVERMENT ARE ABOUT TO CONFISCATE THE MONEY.
(3)I CANNOT LAY CLAIM TO THIS MONEY BECAUSE IT BELONGS
SO A FOREIGNER
(4)IF I CLAIM THIS MONEY BY MYSELF ALONE ,MY GOVERMENT
WILL INVESTIGATE ME AND PROBABLY GET THE MONEY.
(5)THE PERCENTAGE IS GENTLEMAN SHARING OF 50-50 OF
10.6 MILLLION
I deem it relevant to doing this business with you
provided you have any of your Government recognized
form of identity such as
International passport or Drivers licence that is


written your Surname. This alone will prove your
legitimacy before the management of the Bank where
this $10.6million is deposited, and this will go a
long way removing any iota of doubt of your identity
as a relative of my late client.
Therefore, it is very important that you uphold this
golden opportunity to assist in getting the Fund Re
transfered to your account of your choice or else the
Bank will confiscate the huge amount on finding out
that there is no relations of his coming up for this
money. What you need to do now is that you have to
stand as the next of kin for approval by the Bank for
immediate transfer of the Fund to your account.
You should therefore be informed that you have to make
available a good Bank account where the Fund will be
transferred. For your information, All Document
covering the transaction is intact with me and can be
sent to you if you want. I will like to discurse with
you on one on one for more clearification. Your
telephone is required urgently. Further informations
will be related to you as soon as l hear from you.
Please send all these information to me immediately
Your contact information's
Your telephone and fax numbers

WHEN l RECEIVE THE ABOVE INFO,I WILL SEND THE
FOLLOWING TO YOU

(1)MY TELEPHONE /FAX NUMBER
(2)THE MAN`S PICTURE
(3)THE MAN`S STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
(4)THIS MAN`S BANK NAME AND ACCOUNT

Thanks and GOD BLESS
Best Regards,
Mr. Ken Smith.





================================
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON
To: "barrister ken smith"


Are you the same Ken Smith that hired me to do my clown act at your daughter's birthday party in Florida and then paid for it with a bad check?


====================================
From: "barrister ken smith" Add to Address Book
To: clownshow@clownflower.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 03:48:30 GMT
Subject: RE: Re: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON


Hellow Fellow

l want to clear myself of the allegation that you levelled against me. l want to state categotically that l donot know what you are talking about.l have not been to America before ok


=======================================
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: RE: Re: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON
To: "barrister ken smith"


A man named Ken Smith sent me a bad check for $6,000 for a personal appearance by my clown troupe for his daughter's birthday party and then tried to get me to send money by Western Union to a magazine in Holland. I guess it's not you. Good thing. I was going to kick your ass.

============================================
From: "barrister ken smith" Add to Address Book
To: clownshow@clownflower.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:47:19 GMT
Subject: RE: RE: Re: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON


so are you interested in the transaction?


=======================================
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: RE: RE: Re: FROM KEN & KEN CHAMBERS LONDON
To: "barrister ken smith"


Perhaps. I'll review the details and get back to you
this afternoon.



==================================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?