Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Mr. Davis Mangu

From:
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:12:25 +0300
To:
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSITION

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m Mr. Davis Mangu, I represent China Metallurgic Import & Export Corporation (CMIEC) based in China.

My company exports steel, rubber and raw materials for world trade. We are searching for representative who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and North
America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer.

Most of our customers pay out in checks and we do not have an account in your country that will clear this money. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand in as one of our
affiliates in your country.

Note that, as our affiliate, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid to us.

If you are interested in this business offer, kindly forward to us the stated information below:

(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address and,
(3)Phone/fax numbers.

My e-mail address is: cmiecnl01@netscape.net

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Regards,
Mr. Davis Mangu ( European Officer )
CMIEC Import & Export Coporation.

===============================
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:29:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show"
Subject: Re: BUSINESS PROPOSITION
To: cmiecnl01@netscape.net



Dear Mr. Mangu:

Thank you so much for this opportunity. You do not state who referred me to yourself, but I can assure you that I have done international business in a variety of areas and am quite adept at exchanging funds.

Before we begin our association, however, I must require a deposit of good faith to establish truste
between myself and yourself and our clienteles.

So please for me do this one favor:

Send ten (10) one hundred dollar bills ($100 bills) for a total of $1,000 US to my anonymous colleague at his remote Ppost office boxk:

Richard Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

Please, you may hide the currency by wrapping it in plain brown paper envelope and mailing it with the words: "Here are the newspaper clippings you asked for" on the outside of the package. Please be sure to include the word "clippings" as that is Mr. Jones' (not his real name) cue to forward the package unopened to my Appalachian Mountains estate. Please be advised that Mr. Jones (not his real name) is not very bright with words and figures, but is entirely trustworthy in all accounts.

In this way, I will know of your honorable intentions and we can proceed to create a contract of business between my firm and yours.

Sincerely,
Your loyal and trusted colleague,
Ken Smith, APP

========================================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?