Friday, May 06, 2005

 

**Madam Nenita Villaran: Madam Nenita Villaran

I never really expected to receive any money from the widow, I was just having fun turning the tables. She gets pretty mad at me, but continues to e-mail me. I lost interest in this one before I started shooting for more realistic trophies, like photos and "documents".

Even though we somehow lost touch, I received another e-mail in August from Madam Nenita, though the subject line this time was "From Julie Nenita" and from a different e-mail address, so I let Mister Jethro Peach have a whack at her. You can find that transaction elsewhere on this blog."


Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:08:41 +0100
From: "nenita nenita "   Add to Address Book
To: "godsdaughter513@blackplanet.com"
Subject: Madam Nenita Villaran

Attn:
My name is Madam Nenita Villaran, A complete citizen of Philippines,
widow to the late former minister of finance in Philippine who was a victim
of the terrorist attack against the against the country by the Abu sayyaf
movement in the southern luxury beach region on the 11th April 2002
that rendered many people of different nationals dead.I inherited a total
sum of 12 million dollars from my late husband, This money which is concealed
in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in
Cote d' ivoire under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.This means
that the security company does not know the content of this box that was
shipped from the Philippine to Cote d' ivoire under a diplomatic coverage.


My main purpose of sending your this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box of money to any address that you think is very secure and safe in your country with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon.There is need for urgent action because the consignment is accruing charges per day as demurrage to the security company for safekeeping couple with the resent attempt of coup plot last july that has distracted attention of the government and the security delegates on me. This is the contact of the company in Cote d' ivoire for you to call them and give them your address for the immediate shipment of the box today.

I will send you the Authorization Certificate to call them in my next mail which is the Certificate of deposit that they gave me on the very day when the box of money was deposited under their company.

I give thanks immensely for the co-operation as I look forward to your
urgent response .

Best Regard
Madam Nenita Villaran

============================================
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Madam Nenita Villaran
To: nenita77com@mixmail.com

My dear Mrs. Villaran:

I would be happy to receive your money. Please send it
in an unmarked container to my post office box:

PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

Then I would be happy to split the big piles of cash
when you arrive to claim your share.

Sincerely,
Richard O Jones

==========================================

\Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:10:09 +0100
From: "nenita nenita " Add to Address Book
To: "admin@clownflower.com"
Subject: From Nenita Villaran

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your response as am very much happy for the quick response and would appreciate that we continue with this rate of understanding so that we can acheive our goal.Because of my health condition i can only keep in touch by email and please i want your full assurance that your honest and reliable to do this business before we can go further. Based on the fact that this is my only hope after the sudden death of my husband,i would not want to loose this box based on the pressure the
family of my late husband is making to retrive the box. I was personally adviced by the director of the company who is very close to me to move the box to their correspondence company in Africa for the sefty and also to keep a distance from the family.

As soon as you are sure me that you will not sit or cheat on me due to my health condition,i will forward to you, the documents,my international passport and the contact information of the company in Africa so that you can reach them as my late husband's foreign business partner as i will also keep them informed on your person.

Please forward to me your full name,address,telephone and fax so that i can forward it to the security company as the paticulars of the beneficiary of the box.and for them to contact you immediately on how the box will be shipp to you in your country as the beneficiary.Thanks for your kind understanding and i beleive that you will end this transaction soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Nenita Villaran

=============================================
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 05:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: From Nenita Villaran
To: nenita77com@mixmail.com


Dear Ms. Villaran:

I am most happy to help you in your plight to recover your late husbands moneys. I am sure you will find me to be a most reliable, honest and discreet business partner. I am very wealthy and do not need the money. In fact, I will probably donate my share to a children's ministry that I am fond of supporting.

I come to you with exquisite references, but you come to me out of the blue. My name is well-known in international financial circles, while I have never heard of you and my researchers are not finding much information.

Therefore, I shall need a gesture of good faith from you before I can deliver my address, fax and phone numbers, etc.

Please send a US $100 bill -- that is one with the picture of the bald fellow -- to my associate at the following remote post office box:

Richard Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

This will be a $100 donation to my favorite ministry. When my colleague has advised me that he has received a $100 bill from you, I shall continue this correspondence.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

======================================
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 00:23:43 +1000 (EST)
From: "neita vill" Add to Address Book
Subject: from Nenita Villaran.
To: safari@clownflower.com


Dear sir,
l am very grateful to you for coming to my assistance when things are at the lowest ebb for me and l must inform you that with this kind gestures that you have given to me then l will have to show my greatest appreciation.first and foremost, l will like to inform you that the consignment which is presently at the disposal of the security company that my late husband deposited it with is still there and still awaits clearing and this clearing must be done within the shortest time as the company is not aware of the content of the trunk box only that it contains family valuables worth $12 million usd in this wise coupled with the political situation of this country now which may prooved it very difficult for you to come down to sign for the release of the consignment the security company has adviced all their clients to come forward since all consignments deposited with the company will have to be shipped to their offshore offices in abroad as the dissident soldiers seems to be coming towards the economic capital where the company has their headquarter.l have discussed with the Director of operations, Dr Harry I Millock. and l have informed him that l want my consignment to be shipped to the country where my partner resides and he has accepted this fact that they will be shipping the consignment to you but the only thing remaining is for you to make this request as my partner and beneficiary of this consignment.so l will be given you the contacts of the company and you should contact the director to inform him that you are requesting for the release of this consignment deposited by my late husband and my name as the beneficiary but only to be released to my foreign partner and whoever l choose to be one shall be the one.

THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY
DR HARRY I MILLOCK
TELEPHONE 22507409176
FAX 22522412360
EMAIL:deliverysecurities@zwallet.com

please do contact him as he will be able to assist us by making sure that the consignment is released to us unfailingly.the moment this has been approved l will sent to you the depodite code and references number as the company will be requesting this from you.l have also the secret codes and number of the combinations that will open the box so that once the consignment gets to its destination you will immediately open it and deposit the money in your account for a lucrative investment in your country.for your genuine assistance l have decided to give you 12.5% of the total amount of money and 5% will go for any expenses that may accrue in this transaction and be aware that you will also have to be the manager of this fund in whatever investment that we may decide on so it is not only for you to assist in making sure that the consignment arrives safely in your country of residence but also to make sure that the business that we invest this money on yields.the moment the money is deposited in your account you will have to relocate us to your country of residence where me and my son will live a more affluent and decent future they we are used to.please do send me your full name and address,tel/fax number to enable us proceed further.
l await your urgent response
Madam Nenita Villaran,



===================================
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:30:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Premiere Fund Transfer Co." Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: from Nenita Villaran.
To: "neita vill"


My Dear Madame:

Thank you for your response. I will contact Dr. Millock straightaway. In the meantime, please do not forget to send my colleague a $100 bill in US currency at his post office box:

Richard Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

Thank you for this gesture of good faith. I will copy to you my correspondence with Dr. Millock.

Sincerly
Ken Smith, ADD

=======================================

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Premiere Fund Transfer Co." Add to Address Book
Subject: Madam Nenita Villaran
To: deliverysecurities@zwallet.com

Dear Dr. Harry I Millcock:

I am writing at the request of Madam Nenita Villaran, who has asked my assistance in retreiving $12,00,000 in U.S. currency. As you are certainly already aware, Madam has agreed to pay me 5% of the total amount, or $600,000, in advance to cover my expenses.

As you are doubtlessly also aware, there is a great need for discretion and security for this endeavor. Therefore, please follow my instructions to the letter regarding the transfer of my $600,000 advance.

Please secure the funds in $50 bills. This will be a very large bundle, so you must break it down into smaller increments to avoid detection. Divide the bills up into 12 divisions of 1,000 bills each. Diguise each division as a book and wrap in separate containers. Wrap thickly with plain brown paper (you do have paper in your part of the world, don't you?) and write plainly on the outside of each bundle: "Here is the tome you requested."

Please be sure to use the word "tome", which is an archaic name for "book", as the use of this unusual word will alert my colleague Mr. Jones (not his real name, don't ask) that the bundle will be forwarded directly to me in my Appalachian Mountains headquarters. Do you like to fish? Perhaps you can come visit me when this business is through and stay on my houseboat on my private lake.

Send the bundles, one each day for 12 consecutive days, to this remote postal box:

Mr. Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

When Mr. Jones receives the first bundle, he will not open it but contact me immediately. Upon his receipt of the first bundle, I will make arrangements to travel to Cote D'Ivorie to personally oversee this transaction.

Please be assured of my utmost professionalism and discretion. Madam Nenita Villaran has thoroughly checked my references and my investigators have independently researched and proven the veracity of Madam Nenita Villaran's story.

Please proceed with all due haste to provide the 5% or $600,000 expenses.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith, Pd.Q.

========================================

Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:46:37 +1000 (EST)
From: "neita vill" Add to Address Book
Subject: Response.
To: safari@clownflower.com


Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail indicating your readiness and willingness toward the succesful of this operation may almighty God bless you.please did i tell you that you should inform the security company about the content of the box because the mesage you sent me seem like you told the security company that the box contain money who tell you these did i give you go ahead to inform the security company about the content of the box.why did you behalf in that way you have to follow all my instruction not to do on your own because you don't no much about this operation until i tell you to do.just contact the security company and inform them that you have consignment with them that you want the consignment to ship directly to your possesion in America before the arrival of your partner to your country then after that i will send you all the informations and the code that you will give the security company inother for them to verify the genuity of the consignment not to tell them that their is money in the box.please when you hear from the security company then write me back so that i can explain to you more on how to contact the company and inform them to ship the consignment to you.and their is no way i can send you $100 bill because no one permit to open the box untill it arrive your possesion so forget about someone should send $100 bill to you friend Jones or what ever and do let me know if you do understand the details of the operation so that i can make you clear.

Awaiting for your response.

MADAM VILLARAN NENITA.

=======================================

Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Response.
To: "neita vill"


Thank you for your e-mail. Now I understand perfectly. But this is all so very confusing.

I think we need to meet in person. Can you meet me at the Cozy Cafe, 719 Race Street in Cincinnati, at about 2 p.m. Saturday? I think we could get a lot accomplished if we just chat it out face to face. Please invite Mr. Milkcock to come along as well. I will bring all the necessary contracts and documents with me then.

If 2 p.m. isn't convenient, how about 4?

If Saturday isn't convenient, how about Tuesday? I hate to put it off that long, but I'm dreadfully busy on Sunday and Monday.

Sincerely,
Ken Smith

---------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your mail indicating your readiness and willingness.i think the best way is that you should come down here where the consignment is presently deposited so that you can discuse with the security company on how the consignment will be release without any delay.please let me know you mind about these.

MADAM VILLARAN NENITA.

==============================================
From: "delivery security" Add to Address Book
To: cashexpert@clownflower.com
Subject: MESSAGE.
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 10:29:23 +0000



WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND WE DO UNDERSTOOD YOUR REQUEST AND
BEFORE WE CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US YOUR INFORMATIONS
LIKE YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE WITH YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT WE KNOW WHO WE
ARE DEALING WITH AND AFTER YOU MIGHT HAVE SEND THIS INFORMATION THEN YOU
CAN CALL US SO THAT WE DISCUSE THE MATTER ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT FROM
US.WE WILL MORE THAN GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH WHAT EVER YOU WANT FROM US.

YOURS FAITHFULY,
DR HARRY I MILLOCK.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?