Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Dr. Ahmed Dagash

From: "AHMED DAGASH" Add to Address Book
Subject: GREAT FAVOUR
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:29:40 +0000


THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO

I AM SENDING YOU THIS EMAIL BASED ON TRUST THAT I HAVE IN YOU.MY NAMES
IS DR AHMED DAGASH. AN THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER AT FABI AND GARVE MAG OIL
COMPANY OF SAUDI.AM INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU BECAUSE I AM
IN A
DEEP FINACIAL DISTRESS.

WITH MY POSITION IN THIS COMPANY,I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED THE SUM OF
($41.3M USD).THIS AMOUNT WAS ACCUMULATED THROUGH UNDECLARED WINDFALL
FROM THE SALE OF CRUDE OIL DURING THE GULF WAR WHICH NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT
EXEPT ME.I WAS ABLE TO GET THIS FUNDS BECAUSE I HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS
TO MY
COMPANY FUNDS ACCOUNT.I HAVE ALREADY DEPOSITED THESE FUNDS INTO A TRUST
AND
FINANCE COMPANY IN THE OTHER PART OF EUROPE FOR A SAFE KEEPING.WHAT I
NEED
FROM YOU IS TO HELP CLAIM THIS FUNDS FROM THE FINANCE

COMPANY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE I AM STILL WORKING IN THIS COMPANY TO
AVOID BEEN SUSPECTED BY MY CONPANY'S AUTHORITY.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT I NEED A RELIABLE AND A TRUST WORTHY
PERSON OR A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH,FOR THIS
REASON,I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU,SO IF YOU CAN PROVE YOURSELF TO BE
TRUSTED
AND

INTERESTED IN THIS DEAL,THEN I AM PREPARED TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.
WHAT I WANT FROM YOU IS THE ACCURANT THAT YOU WILL LET ME HAVE MY OWN
SHARE WHEN THIS FUND ($41.3M USD) FINALLY GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.IF
THIS LETTER SATISFIES YOU.PLEASE GET BACK TO IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME
PROVIDE THE FINANCE COMPANY'S CONTACT INFORMATION TO YOU.
I AM OFFERING YOU 30% FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE FOR THIS TRANSACTION.

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

YOURS SINCERELY
DR.AHMED.

=====================================================

Dear Dr. Ahmed:

We finally get a chance to make contact! I had heard that you might be trying to get in touch with me.

I would be delighted to help you with your "situation". I am sure you were told that I am an experienced professional in such matters. I am certain we shall have the situation resolved in a matter of days, if not weeks.

But being a professional yourself, you must know that I cannot operate on trust alone.

Therefore, you should send a deposit of good faith to me at a remote post office address. $10,000 should be enough to get me started on the case.

Please send cash in mixed bills as follows:

Twenty (20) $100 Bills (Benjamin Franklin)

One hundred and fifty (150) $50 bills (President and Civil War Hero Ulysses Simpson Grant)

Twenty (20) $20 bills (Andrew Jackson, a scoundrel)

100 (100) $1 Bills (George Washington, beloved father of our country).

Disguise the package as a book and wrap it thickly in brown paper with red tape holding the package closed. On the outside of the package write in black marker "Here are the Books you ordered!"

Send it to:

Richard Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013

Upon receipt of this package, I shall contact you with details regarding the next phase of this transaction.

Sincerely,
A trusted Friend
Carlos San Diego, PPJ



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?