Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Barrister James Frank

From: "james frank"   Add to Address Book
To: barrister_jamesfrank@latinmail.com,
Subject: HOPE THIS MEET YOU WELL
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:46:44 +0200 (CEST)



From The Desk Of:
Barrister James Frank.
James Frank & Associates.
Address:36/38 Felix Ejisi Plaza V/Island Lagos.
Alternative email:jamesfrank_laws@yahoo.com

Sir.

I am barrister James Frank. A solicitor at law. A personal attorney to
Late foreign contractor. A national of your country who use to work
with shell Development Company in Nigeria. On the 10th of June 2000, my
client and his wife including their only Son were involved in a car
accident along Abba express road Port Harcourt City. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate
any of my client extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful.
After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over
the Internet; basically to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you. I contacted you to assist in recovering the Fund valued at
{USD15.Million} left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge amount were
deposited.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated within the next four months of official working
days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
two years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to
the deceased since you bear similar surname that proves without doubt his
relative, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive respond, we shall then discuss
the sharing ratio and modalities for the transfer. I have all necessary
information and legal Documents needed to back you up for the claim.
All I required from you is your honest and maximum co-operation to enable
us see that this transaction went through. I guarantee that this will
be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.

Finally, your telephone and fax numbers are urgently needed for easy
communication toward the transfer of the Fund to your account.


Yours Faithfully,

Barrister James Frank.


==============================================

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: HOPE THIS MEET YOU WELL
To: "james frank"


Dear Sir:
 
I would be happy to assist you in the transfer of funds. You may send a certified check for the full amount, or several smaller checks of lesser amounts, made Payable to Richard Jones to:
 
Richard O Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013
 
You could also send big boxes of cash. Hundreds and fifties would take up less room than 10s and 20s.
 
peace
Richard O Jones

===========================================

Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 05:51:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "james frank"   Add to Address Book
Subject: More details
To: admin@clownflower.com



Dear Mr Richard O Jones.

Thank you very much for your mail reply enclosed with your telephone number which shows your willingness in this transaction.

After going to the bank I can now find out that the bank has special method to get the money out of Nigeria for security reasons. The method is the bank will package the money in one trunk box labeled it in your name as the beneficiary and contract  a carrier diplomat who will convey the trunk box down to Malaysia and deposit it at the Malaysian company for the interest of you the beneficiary.

The diplomat and the company at Malaysia will not know the contents of the trunk box for safety reasons. You will be expecting from the diplomat or Malaysian company which is Asia Pacific Company Kuala  Lumpur Malaysia. This will be as soon as the diplomat arrives and hand the trunk box to the security company. The company in Malaysia will contact you and advice you
what to do.

This was done because of new policy that stated any amount above $1 million will seize by American government. Our money could have leave from Nigeria to bank of New York down to Malaysia. The bank decided to do it this way because of latest application I wrote to them for our interest. So I will advice you more but if the Malaysia company contacts  you let me know.

Henceforth use this mail alternative email.

Thanks
Barrister James Frank.

Tel: 234-8032311165

==========================================

Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 19:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show"   Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: More details
To:  "james frank"


OK. I thank you for your interest in allowing me to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
 
But if I may be frank (ha! ha! that's a good joke because you are Mr. Frank) I need to be assured that you are in earnest and not one of those 419 confidence schemes I have read about. Therefore, before I can proceed in this venture, I will need to have $100,000 in U.S. currency mailed to me at my post office box:
 
Richard O Jones
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013
 
Please I would prefer cash in bills no larger than $50.
 
Upon receipt of these funds, I will follow the instructions of the Malaysian diplomats to the letter.
 
Thank you. I look forward to a long and prosperous business arrangement.
 
peace
Richard O Jones

==========================================



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?