Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Barrister DANIEL JONES

From: "DanielJones " Add to Address Book
To: dan_jones2000@globalum.com
Subject: DEAR,WORK FOR GOD
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 01:15:42 +0200


Dearest In Christ,

It is with Heavy Heart i am reaching you regarding the death of my late client. I am Barrister DANIEL JONES, the legal adviser to late Mr. and Mrs. ROBERT POWER ,a very Whealthy Canadian couple that lived in my Country,Nigeria for 25 years before their recent Death on the 26th of December during the Tsunami disaster last year(2004). This couple served God as very dedicated christians,they so dedicated their life to God but they had no child till they died. Throughout their stay in my country, they acquired a lot of landed properties like lands, houses, Estates etc. As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband, Mr. ROBERT POWER instructed me to write his WILL because they had no child as if he knew his death was so soon.May their souls rest in perfect peace.Amen!You can find details of him on this
link http://missing.antalys.net/ by searching for his name.

According to the WILL, their assets should be given out to a ministry for the work of God. As their legal adviser, all the documents for the assets that are deposited with the security company are in my care. He gave me the authority to give out the funds to the Ministries for the work of God. As instructed by Mr. ROBERT POWER before his death,the fund should be invested in Evangelism in the manner of crusades and building of temple of worships. As a matter of fact the total amount of money that is contained in the two trunk Boxes(consignments) is $15,500,000.00 They had to apply the wisdom of King Solomon by not wanting the management of the Security Company to know the actual content of the consignments, therefore they registered the content of the consignments as Gold Bars. Now, the security company believes that what They deposited with them were Gold Bars.

As a born again Christian,I have been reading my bible and I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owner before his death.After our fasting and prayers Today, I asked God to make his choice and direct me to an honest Christian or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. My wife Elizabeth then came across your address on the Internet as we were browsing through a Christian site.I appeal to you for the fund to be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God. I have just notified the Security Company where they deposited the consignments that contained the fund, that I am moving the consignment abroad to the beneficiary, and the security company is awaiting my authority.

Dear child of zion, if you know that you will use this fund honestly and wisely for things that will glorify God's name, then do contact me with your phone and fax numbers for better communications on my home email(daniel.jones@deacons.com)
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in Christ.
Barrister DANIEL JONES
14,Ade Jones Avenue,
Ikoyi-Lagos.
Nigeria

===================================================

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:48:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Clown Show" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: DEAR,WORK FOR GOD
To: daniel.jones@deacons.com


Praise the Lord!!! Praise the Lord!!! Praise the Lord!!!

My Dear Esteemed Reverend Jones:

You probably have no idea what a godsend your message has been for me and my congregation!!!!

May God Bless And Keep You ALWAYS!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

All 30 members of my congregation are gathered around the computer now as I type this, and it's getting hard for me to concentrate with all the singing and praising!!!!

As it happens, we are about to lose our beloved Camp Jesus here in the Appalachain Mountains because the evil county commissioners Greg Jolivete and Michael J. Fox over-appraised our property in retaliation and retribution because many of their daughters have come to live with us here in Camp Jesus, a mission where we care for orphan children with scolipolitus.

Their illegal actions left us with back taxes in the amount of -- are you ready for this -- $15 MILLION DOLLARS.

That's right!!! Is that a sign from GOD ABOVE or not!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Almost exactly the amount we need (although I'm sure we'll find a use for the other HALF-MILLION!!!! Perhaps new hospital beds for our most severe patients).

You can just send a check or money order to:

Camp Jesus Treasury
PO Box 13311
Hamilton OH 45013


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear In Christ,
Thank you for your email and may the blessings
of this God's Work abide with you.I want to assure you
that all modalities have been worked out for a smooth
transaction.I can only do but the wish of God.God has
a reason for everything and I cannot question His
authority.I would suggest you pray hard over this.We
are being led by God's divine prophecy and would not
do otherwise.We are woking by faith and I would
implore you to keep up the faith and trust in God.Our
faith is the heart of our Christian life. By faith, we
are saved,receive forgiveness for our sins, enjoy a
personal relationship with God and have the assurance
of our salvation. By faith, we experience the peace of
God and the power of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
Through faith, our prayers are answered. Yet our lives
and especially our prayers tend to be characterized by
doubts and wavering faith.Our faith wavers when:We
apply human thinking to our circumstances.Sometimes
God is going to require us to do something with which
human reasoning disagrees.(Isaiah 55:9).Faith is
defined as "being sure of what we hope for and certain
of what we do not see" (Hebrews 11:1 NIV). What is the
condition of your faith? Do the words "sure" and
"certain" describe you?
Mr and Mrs Robert Power were my clients as well
as our mentor.They made us understand the simplicity
of life and the benefits of life in christ.These were
people you would have personally loved to meet.It is
very unfortunate that they lost their lives in the
Tsunami disaster.If only they had listened to my
advice.God knows best and His authority cannot be
questioned.May their souls rest in perfect
peace.Amen!!! As if Daddy knew his death was near.
All I owe them is to help accomplish their wish
and that is what i implore you to assist us with.They
were so dear to me that I cannot afford to dissappoint
them not even in their death.You can find details of
him on "http://missing.antalys.net/ by searching for
his name.
In his last will which i signed as his
attorney,he instructed me to dispose the funds in
question($15,500,000) to a partner who will help
channel the funds for charity abroad,presicely the
United States.He already had deposited
the funds with a Security Company here that has
affiliate offices in Europe and Asia.The Secuity
Company has the license to move out valuable goods
abroad in diplomatic means.e.g Gold Bars and
diamonds.He however registered and bonded the funds in
two trunk Boxes as GOLD BARS to avoid any unecessary
questioning from the Govenment.This way,the 2 trunk
Boxes are registered and known to the Security Company
as GOLD BARS.I however went ahead early this year to
insure the trunk boxes for safety.I have notified the
Security Company that I am ready to move the trunk
boxes abroad.The Security Company is ready and willing
to work with us.
We are equally making plans to come
over and meet with you as soon you receive this fund
so that we can start up this project together in your
country.I hope you understand this transaction up to
this point?Please endeavour to call me with areas you
are not cleared with so that we can discuss it as
well as have an agreement prayer together.My direct
line is +234 803 301 1541 .I would be very pleased to
talk with you.The Security Company would demand a
couple of documents from you to be sure you are the
real beneficiary.These documents I would foreward to
you as the transaction progresses.I have
scanned and attached our pictures.I would equally need
you telephone numbers for better communication.
When our desires seem overwhelmingly big,and we
don't see the way to accomplish them,we should
remember that even though we don't know the way,we
know the Waymaker!God has a way for us to do
everything He places in our heart.

with love and prayers,
Elizabeth and Daniel Jones



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?